Reasons why students are the most broke people;

Activator230822

Verified member
For me l think that, the students are the most broke people ever in schools. Here are the major reasons behind that:

Lack of sufficient pocket money
Most students in the learning institutions doesn't have enough money to cater for their needs. Most of the parents/ guardians only provide the students with the basic necessities like rent, electricity and water bills, foods and stationery.
So the students most of the time are running out of money for the other needs.

The lack of side hustles and other alternative sources of money as they are in the schools really give them headache and stresses for being unable to buy what they need.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes one thing that stands out for students broken is always lack of sufficient money to run school stuff. So it seems they are always permanently broke. They hardly have enough money to cater for their needs and this most times stems from the parents/ guardians inability to provide for these students with the basic necessities. Another thing is that some students are just wasteful. They spend money on irrelevant things and this will keep them on perpetual line of being broke and always

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is always students that are not smart that get broke in school. A school is such a large community with thousands of people that one can easily create a value proposition and sell. When I was a student, I used to cook food and sell to make money. I never was broke.

I never went to school with the mentality to give 100% to study alone but I understood that I had to lay a financial foundation for my future. That's why I started running diverse businesses in school. I repeat that smart students don't get broke in school.