PAMM BROKERS ACCOUNT TO EARN PASSIVE INCOME

TJRO

I have found one of the best way to earn passive income and that is through a PAMM broker which trades for you.
PAMM Account Brokers are Brokers offering PAMM or Percentage Allocation Money Management as a management module that conducts managed accounts on behalf of the investor and performed by the account manager. Meaning the individual investor has an opportunity to invest in trading strategy without a need to trade yourself, all trading process is done by the account manager, while the investor may receive potential gains even through a quite small amount of capital, where terms are agreed between the parties.
The percentage of Return Of Investment I receive weekly is between 3 and 3.5%. Accounts can be funded with Litecoin or USDT.

PAMM is just a service feature provided by forex brokers to collect funds collectively, so more investors will show the broker is performing well. We also have to be careful not to be trapped by unlicensed fake brokers. Besides that, we must also pay attention to the age of the PAMM, if it is less than a week old, it is certainly very risky, so we should choose PAMM who are over 6 months old. You also have to be able to distinguish whether the broker uses PAMM robots or manuals, I think using robots will be more consistent. And you also need to implement risk management if your fund is bigger than $500, you can split (diversify) into two PAMMs