Learn Forex Risk Analysis

fredy114

Conozca el análisis técnico de los mercados de cambio Forex de todo el mundo para obtener mayores beneficios y reducir los riesgos del mismo, estas denominadas tablas gráficas. :frio:(y)

beacons.ai/fredy114

Although what you have up there is not written in English language but going by your topic I could relate with it. As at 2007 forex trading was the talk of the town as every one was saying one could make a fortune out of it. So there is this financial analyst in my neighborhood as he has been preaching the gospel of forex trading and all the potentials that was embedded in it. He even came as far to my place of worship with the same gospel of fired trading so I said I was going to give it a shot I never had most of what was needed to start trading at the time so I went all out to acquire all the basics like computer and a modem and I bought all the need airtime to connect to the internet. And then I struggled so hard to open a dormicilary account, it really took a lot of effort to open that account t.so I started trading and following all his direction. In the first two weeks I lost $50. He encouraged me to refund again and I lost an additional $50. The market is full of risk. one should be careful and learn only from the best.