General insurance Insurance benefits to individuals

Phabbyfundz

The true importance of insurance companies and policy to the society cannot be overemphasized. I would like to state vividly that insurance companies pose a great benefit to individuals alike and insurance grants the interested client a form of indemnity for a the uncertain event of a future occurrence. There is a kind of leverage that would be given to the individual client in times of this uncertain event.
The insurance companies provides a lot of benefits to the individual. A farm who want to insure his farm and its produce , or an individual business man who would want to insure his company, or a salary earner who want to insure his job and maybe a percentage of his salary or even a school owner that would want to insure their institution of learning, or an individual who would want to insure their health.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely insurance is very important for individuals in order to protect their properties and their health as the case may be. Whenever you want to venture into an insurance company it is very important you make proper research about that particular company in order not to run losses or be scammed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one can exhaust the importance of insurance policy. Apart from being a saver especially to some events that are out of control of the insured person. It is also a source of collateral for obtaining loan in bank. This is not the only thing as it provides employment for the teeming youth.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are various importance of insurance to individual but the truth of it is that it is actually not for everyone. I mean this somehow kind of expensive to afford because the premium payment is not something to joke with, if you want your policy to remain valid. This is what I think

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are various importance of insurance to individual but the truth of it is that it is actually not for everyone. I mean this somehow kind of expensive to afford because the premium payment is not something to joke with, if you want your policy to remain valid. This is what I think
Insurance policy is not for everybody. But not because of the premium. There is always affordable premium to every insurance policy that one chooses to do. It amazes me that I was sent a message from an insurance company to pay $5 for health insurance in their company. You can see that some are relatively cheap and affordable

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Insurance company offers so many benefits to individual , you would be less bothered if your business is affected by the risk you are insuring against , since the insurance company would cover such and would always be ready to help in any cases ,so insurance company offers great benefit too

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance company offers so many benefits to individual , you would be less bothered if your business is affected by the risk you are insuring against , since the insurance company would cover such and would always be ready to help in any cases ,so insurance company offers great benefit too
You are very right. And being relieved of trouble is even a benefit in its own. You can imagine a oerisn that has all his goods being drown may be as a result of accident on the water, if there is marine insurance, the person will not even feel any loss. But he may even have stroke if there is no insurto cover all the losses.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are very right. And being relieved of trouble is even a benefit in its own. You can imagine a oerisn that has all his goods being drown may be as a result of accident on the water, if there is marine insurance, the person will not even feel any loss. But he may even have stroke if there is no insurto cover all the losses.
Exactly there would be less panic or some certain kind of fear that you would lost all your goods due to any danger , since the insurance company is always ready to provide and cover such if the needs arises , and again you would not be scared of not having a plan b , since insurance is the backup

Good luck

Verified member
There are many benefits in an insurance policy.one stand the chances of gaining a lot though you have to be fully committed and devoted to any premium you are into either,health , property or life insurance even car insurance is not exempted because you will entitled for money if there is a sudden occurrence.the company will play a vital role in putting things in order

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Some people have already used term life insurance as a way of saving some money for some future investments. This is one the commendable functions of the insurance company. The problems of who to take of their families of the bereaved as well is not a case through the whole life insurance.