How to make money in an an urban areas

samual

How to make money in an ubarn area fist of all you have to look at the economy of the city cause the rate in which the economy develop will determine the way you can make money , the main reason why you have to look at the economy is for you to know what type of product or good and service that you want to create arrwerness for the people who you are to sell your goods to so this is a very good business idea in which you can make money from
Another way which you can make money in an urban areas is by linking up with the business oriented person
By knowing who you are to sell your goods to for example, you are set up a budjet at the end of the year that will earn you money but you don't know who you are talk to. But by linking your self among the people in the city (which are fermiler with business) will help you make money I am also a victim of the people who did not link with people with the hope that they will come and pertronice my goods and services

Urban areas have a lot of opportunities for anyone to actually monetize and make some good amount of money for him or herself. in my country of residence there are several ways in which you can use to monetize an urban area for yourself and one of it is dealing on agricultural products.

What you need to do is to simply have the capital and locate a very good rural area in which you can be buying agricultural product at a very low price and coming to an urban area to sell it at a high price.

There are many people who does this kind of business and they are making a lot of profit from it. the business actually requires a lot of consistency but on the long run you will probably make a lot of money from it.

You can also make money through transportation business in an urban area. There are a lot of people who commute everyday from their place of work to home and if you can venture into transportation business you will probably make a lot of money from it. Starting a transportation business can be very costly but on the long run it is probably worth it.