How to Get Your Blog Approved By Adsense: Tips and Tricks

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you start blogging, Adsense will be your first choice of Ad network to run on your blog. Well, aiming for Adsense ads on your blog is justifiable because Adsense is the best ad network, however, you will soon realize that getting approved on Adsense is really difficult. Since Adsense is a self-serving ad network, they will not give you any specific reasons for rejection. In most cases, they will say, your website contains policy violations. They will not tell you which policy you violated.

My website was approved on the sixth attempt. Here I am going to share my experience.

• Publish at least 25 posts. Your posts should have 1200-1500 words.
  • Your posts should not be on a topic that is extensively covered online. Even when you write yourself, Adsense does not like websites on heavily saturated topics.
  • Your posts should be well written and well-formatted. Do not copy from other sources.
  • Your website should have important pages like about, contact, and privacy policy. You can use the auto-generated privacy policy page.

I too once start a blog but Adsense block me, there after I never try to have a blog. Blog writing is not easy work. I am not agree that post must be of 1200-1500 words. One of my know is running a blog and he is only posting reviews on new gadgets and most of these are of about 500 words, but is earning with his blog

Thank you for sharing the tips for Adsense approval. In the early days before Blogger was bought by Google, I already had my blogs. When Adsense came into the picture my first application was declined because my blog has little traffic. What I did was to use the website of our organization for the approval. And it was approved.

I too once start a blog but Adsense block me, there after I never try to have a blog. Blog writing is not easy work. I am not agree that post must be of 1200-1500 words. One of my know is running a blog and he is only posting reviews on new gadgets and most of these are of about 500 words, but is earning with his blog
I am talking about how to get approved by adsense, if you want adsense approval you need to write a lot of articles that are at least 1000 words. Adsense will like long articles that give every detail on the topic. However, once approved, you can publish shorter post. Reviews can earn you well, from advertising as well as from affiliate marketing.

I am talking about how to get approved by adsense, if you want adsense approval you need to write a lot of articles that are at least 1000 words. Adsense will like long articles that give every detail on the topic. However, once approved, you can publish shorter post. Reviews can earn you well, from advertising as well as from affiliate marketing.
Once I started one blog but I got adsense after writing few articles, but later adsence banned me. It is problem with asdsense that they will banned us at any time without telling us any reason for it. Now what it is the rule at this time I don't know because I am not interested in running blog. Earning with blog is depends on page views and it is not easy to have these

Thank you for sharing the tips for Adsense approval. In the early days before Blogger was bought by Google, I already had my blogs. When Adsense came into the picture my first application was declined because my blog has little traffic. What I did was to use the website of our organization for the approval. And it was approved.
Add getting traffic is not easy. The person about whom I wrote earlier doing one this to get traffic. if you have friends who are using twitter send them link of you blog so they will post it at twitter and you can get page views. I can do it for you . If you like than send me link of your blog I will share it at social networking site s

Your blog topics should strictly follow adsense content policy, you should not publish on drug, alcohol, weapon, etc. Your website should not contain any broken links. Your website should have good user experience and good user interface. Your website content should also be unique and original. You need to pay attention even to small things like these.