How I manage to work online as a student

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As a student, the main and major thing that you are pursuing is your academics and that is the point if emphasis for you. But then as a responsible person (not saying people outside this category are irresponsible), you may see it good and supportive to your sponsors to actually find one or two things to be doing to support them financially which is directly supporting yourself.

So as a student, I do some online jobs and that is what I usually depend on for my stay in school and rather than asking my parents and sponsors for some little amount, I'm able to make that money by myself.

But then I meet people who if I tell about what I do, they say it is bad and impossible to actually be mixing academics with something else but then I still do that.

I make sure that I place priority on my academics meaning I will not do anything at the expense of my academic performance. Though at times I do that, but I try my best to make it occasional and then I use my free time judiciously.

While some use their free time for some irrelevant activities, I engage in stuff that will help me earn. Even some time Soave between lectures are times when I earn at times.

It is no quite easy though to be frank.
Are you also into something like this? What is your take?