How do you balance schooling and Making money online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As a student, you may be engaging in one online business and venture or the other and schooling at the same time. I have been having a tough time striking a balance between study and making money online and I felt I should post this to see how others are able to cope with it or how you feel students can be able to cope with it.

There are a lot of challenges especially if you are engaging in multiple online jobs that require your time, the likes of PTP sites and forex trading that requires your constant checking in to see and supervise the figures.

The time frame may not be very favourable for students and at times some students quit making money when they are in school and I feel this may be very detrimental to the financial lives of students.

So what way do you think one can possibly follow to balance the two - schooling and making money online.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
You don't have to quit online money making just because you are a student when there is a way to balance studying and working. It all comes down to managing time well and some of the tips to time management include;

1. Know your schedule well - when you are aware of what you spend your time on, it is easier to plan on how to manage it. You have a school timetable and you know when you do your extra curricula activities and socializing. So create a time schedule daily that guides how you will use your time. You won't lack some time to work online.

2. Embracing working online at nights - if your day is so fixed but you don't have night classes, then that is the best time to work online.

3. Make realistic targets for online work - choose the tasks and sites you will be working on wisely. Not something that requires you to work the whole day.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Sometimes working online is to feed some urgent expenses while studying but it shouldn't take more time than expected means in exams time or during courses hours.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Everything can easily be achieved and what is required here is just the ability to be able to plan and organise your time perfectly . That is what really matters for you to be able to combine those two things together.

I know sometimes doing this can be a whole lot of stress depending on the type of courses you are studying in the university , but at the same time if proper time management is applied it is possible for you to work online on spare time and still have a lot of time to attend to your academic needs and demands.

This is exactly what many people are doing and with that they are able to achieve so many things without having to rely on their parents all the time. Some courses is a bit flexible and you can organise it perfectly to suit other things like making money while others are not.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Balancing schooling and making money is not impossible but before then you must possess some level of discipline if you really want to become very successful at the both of them.

I am a student and I also make money on the internet and what I always do is that I always make a schedule of everything I want to do. This is actually the most effective way I use to make money on the internet and simultaneously be very serious with my studies.

I used to find it very difficult to balance my schooling and making money online but as time goes on, i decided that I will never waste my time on things that does not really matter.

One thing you have to know is that your social life will be reduced if you really want to make money online and at the same time balance your studies because every single minute really matters to you a lot.

Imran Noori

Verified member
This needs a schedule, every student who is busy with school or university should make a to do list every morning that they wake up and in this to do list they should do those stuff at first which are difficult.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me making money especially online and also schooling is a simple thing to do you just have to draw out your plans and schedules that will favour you and work with it.

You can start with signing up on paid to post sites that are not really time demanding you can always login to any site at any time to work so this is like working on the site at your own pace which is the most important thing so that it will not conflict with your studies.

if you cannot work in the day you can check out time to work at night or early in the morning at least it'll be better for you when the environment is very quiet and you can find out time to do your work so I don't see working online and schooling as much of a problem if the person is able to schedule time for both activities.