How are you making money doing what you love?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I want to believe there is a great joy that comes from making money doing what you love doing most. We all have hobbies, and hobbies are what we love to do. Hobbies are activities we engage in, that makes us happy and feel ecstasy in the process. But it's quite unfortunate that not many of us had the privilege to be making money with what they love doing most in their lives.

I had always wanted to be a sport man, to be a football player, because it's what I like doing ever since I was a kid. But life has a way of changing things lol. If you are not meant to become something, you can't become that thing, no matter how hard you tried. I think if anyone of us believe in destiny, you can probably relate to my point. But alas, we can still find a great happiness, in whatever we still do. It doesn't matter if it's our hobbies or not.

It's the mindset, we just need to happy at doing that thing that fetches us money, if not, it might become boring for us. And when you hustle or work is becoming boring to you, you start losing in interest, and eventually it might lead to being depressed and all. We just need to happiness at everything we do.

Have you been making money with your hobbies? if yes, I think, then you must be very lucky, not everyone had that chance.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Well I remember dreaming of becoming a programmer when I was very young, but everything turned around in university probably because of limited resources then or the environment and the kind of lectures received. I ended up in power system. Well is still have little interest and some programming skills, it won't be hard for me to explore that part in another phase of my life. My life I observed goes in phase. Aside from my main Job, the love I have for content creation at the moment is immeasurable. The only difference is my job pays much better than this, but I find joy doing it. I can wake up in midnight just to write an article or make a post. I can't be depressed doing any of these jobs, I know I have enough of it to switch to anytime am bored. The only way I can feel very bad is if they stopped paying. Well I don't thinks that is possible anytime from now. At least not when I still exist.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There is nothing that pays better than doing a job that you love, because it will be come so easy and stress free. I love working on the computer from my elementary level and I also love teaching and driving. I find th I things very fascinating, and today I have been an expert trader I work on the computer regularly and I also make time out to teach as I really enjoy teaching, I love to impact knowledge to young minds. I organize tutorials to help people understand how to make use of the computer systems and I drive for leisure and make some cool cash from it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I want to believe there is a great joy that comes from making money doing what you love doing most. We all have hobbies, and hobbies are what we love to do. Hobbies are activities we engage in, that makes us happy and feel ecstasy in the process. But it's quite unfortunate that not many of us had the privilege to be making money with what they love doing most in their lives.

I had always wanted to be a sport man, to be a football player, because it's what I like doing ever since I was a kid. But life has a way of changing things lol. If you are not meant to become something, you can't become that thing, no matter how hard you tried. I think if anyone of us believe in destiny, you can probably relate to my point. But alas, we can still find a great happiness, in whatever we still do. It doesn't matter if it's our hobbies or not.

It's the mindset, we just need to happy at doing that thing that fetches us money, if not, it might become boring for us. And when you hustle or work is becoming boring to you, you start losing in interest, and eventually it might lead to being depressed and all. We just need to happiness at everything we do.

Have you been making money with your hobbies? if yes, I think, then you must be very lucky, not everyone had that chance.
I don't even know how I can even be able to start doing this because most of the things I love are not something I can easily do online to make money including offline because I do not really have the time and the interest to monitize them, I don't also engage in them for the main purpose of making money from the internet.. I don't even make money from most of my hobbies because I just do it for pleasure and not really to monetize it..

I know there are a lot of people who are making money based on the skill they are interested to engage on but I believe most people are likely to achieve this if they have a YouTube channel to post their daily activities and at the same time train people that are also interested to engage in these activities..

These are things I may not likely be able to do , before you are able to do this you need to have a YouTube channel and this is something I will not like to establish because I don't have the interest to post video content on YouTube channel, and they also I may need to start a website to promote this business idea but all these things are things I do not really have the natural interest to engage them.

Caramelle

I love sharing ideas that can help improve people's lives and help young people make the most of their studies and future career. I have the opportunity to do that with my teaching job. I am teaching business courses at a small college in my city. It may not be a high-paying job but the experience and joy derived from being able to positively impact young's people's minds are well-worth the time and effort. My students are mostly in the low-income levels so I want to help them gain an advantage in life by guiding them and sharing the knowledge I have gained in my career and in my online earning pursuits. This job also helps me enhance my presentation and speaking skills. Since classes are mostly conducted online, our presentations should be engaging, interesting, and informative without being too stuffy. These learning requirements motivate me to learn more techniques and applications. Thus, teachers usually learn as much as students do. A teaching job is just perfect for a lifelong learner like me.​

E

eldavis

There must be something you have always admire, something you have always imagined since you where young, now that's something you love and have passion for. Though this days people tend to go for things they have no love for or even passion simply cause they they are trying to meet up with bills and other issues hence they go for the one that pays higher but if you have passion for a particular thing go for it, that's you make money form it. Let's say for example you have always had the passion for designing, you can learn how to design and taking offers

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Many people that started YouTube channels many years ago didn't really have in mind of making money through it. But as Time goes on, they started seeing a whole lot of subscribers and from there they started making money from it. I also know a lot of people that started blogs about 20 years ago and didn't really have interest in making money from it at first but as Time goes on internet expanded and many people started developing interest and they started monetizing their blogs. You can almost make money with everything you love because there are people that make money in dancing online. There are also people that make money writing for others, it depends on what you love to do. I personally have a lot of interest in writing and that is the reason why I have ventured into several paid to post platforms and the ability to make money from them is definitely a plus for me. Very soon I will be starting my own blog and publishing books on Amazon Kindle.
Writing for other people have also given me the opportunity to learn a whole lot of things and also improve my own skills. This will help me when I start my own.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am so lucky to be making money online through my hobby of writing. I mean, I really love sharing my ideas through writing and so trying all these words online brings me so much joy. I can write about any topic as long as I know something in it and I can easily research about most content. Plus I love reading alot and that gives me content and knowledge on what to write about. I could be doing things offline that I don't like just for the money, but at least online work gives me time to do what I love doing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money doing what you love. you just need to put in some work and be dedicated enough before you start seeing profits.

Let's assume you like to be talking on different shows. You can make money online running a podcast. You can start by interviewing people in your industry on the various ways how to become successful.

Once you able to convince some big names into your podcast, you can start promoting your podcast to other people in the industry and you are going to grow your followers as a result. You can create a product which we can sell through your podcast.

If you like to be teaching people how to do some stuff online. You can create a course on that thing and put it on a learning platform like Udemy. You can start by creating valuable course and make it free for people to join as a student.

After that you can start creating another valuable courses and offer it at a certain price and you will have some people and rolling into it and you are going to make money.

if you like writing you can become an SEO writer and start offering unique and quality content for niche website owners and you will make money as a result.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
When you are doing some thing that you get interest or pleasure in doing then you will have joy of doing and you will also be proud of it .
I also belive that you will find it more easier to do even if you encounter any problem there;one will still becouragious to do it.