Home jobs ideal for housewives

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As a woman who gets married and has given birth to kids, it may really become tough time for you having to cope with staying at home especially when you have nothing doing regardless of whether a trade, an online work or any firm of occupation which you do to avoid being idle and also as a source of income which you may even use to support your husband and family entirely.
In this thread we will discuss two categories of work: online and offline jobs, that a housewife can engage in from home without having to move out and can help keep her busy and at the same time be a source of income to her

• Offline jobs: when I talk of offline jobs I simply refer to work that has nothing to do with the internet and internet connected activities. You don't need the net or any form of online activities. Now in this aspect some jobs a woman's can do include petty trading. She may just purchase some few stuffs needed by probably fellow housewives and let them know that she supplies it. It could be good accessories, vegetables and other commodities that are needed frequently for home usage.
Also, such wives can also engage in poultry business where you'll just need to construct or local or if affordable a modern poultry house, battery cage or any sort that can contain the chicks till they mature and then you'll get their feed and after they're grown you'll sell them at a profitable price. These are few among many offline jobs a woman can engage in from home.

• Online jobs: now this deals with work that you need the Internet and internet connection to do. Akin to offline jobs that may not need any educational qualification this may involve that as you may be required to write and communicate good English or any language used locally.
This include freelancing, survey taking, blogging among many others.
All you need to do is get sufficient knowledge about the work and then you start off and you'll earn good cash just from home.
Please share your ideas in the comments section, Thank you.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Home job can be a great way to earn extra money while staying home with the kids. But finding the right one is not always easy, especially if you are not sure how much time you will be able to spend at the office. Here are some ideas that might help you find a suitable home gig:

Babysitting: babysitting is one of the most popular ways for women to earn extra money and support their families. Babysitting jobs are ideal for women who want to stay home but don't want to be alone with their children all day. They also provide flexibility in terms of when and where you work. If you have experience as a nanny or other childcare provider, then this could be a great option for you!

Tutoring: tutoring has become increasingly popular over the years due to its ability to offer flexible hours and work from home opportunities. Tutoring provides an opportunity for busy moms who need an extra source of income while they care for their children or elderly parents. You will usually get paid by the hour, so this could help offset those expenses that may come up during tax season or other times when cash is short on hand.

Pet sitting: pet sitting offers another option.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a problem with the word housewives, if you term a woman who cooks food, cleans house, takes care of hubby and kids but does not go to work, a housewife, what would you call a man who stays home and does not go to work, a househusbands I think the proper word for women who don't go to work but work in managing the home is a homemaker. Depending on their education level and knowledge these women can do a lot of things. One of the easiest things is creating video content about their daily life which includes cooking advice, recipe videos, decoration tip, child care tips, and husband management tips (sounds funny, right, but can actually be a good topic for video content). It takes time, but once your views begin to grow, you will earn a lot of money from your video content. Creating handicraft and selling online is also a good option.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that there are a lot of home jobs that are ideal for housewives. In my opinion, it is better for housewives to work online from the comfort of their own house rather than offline. I think a good idea for housewives is to open an online shop on e-Bay or Amazon and sell their items there. Both selling platforms are very well-known and are visited by a lot of people all over the world daily, so there are many chances to sell their items. Another idea is to work on paid-to-post forums where you can make some money quickly. Finally, they can do some freelancing jobs which are very profitable provided that they have the skills required. I believe that these online home jobs are ideal for housewives.

niche

Verified member
Yes, video content is the most lucrative way of making money online in a short period of time. For almost all other online money making methods, people are making very less money, despite working very long hours. However most housewives are being paid well by their husbands who have a good salary, or income , so they are focusing mainly on cooking, cleaning and looking after their family, socializing with their friends. These housewives do not have the time and inclination to sit in front of their computer to do computer work.