First build your mindset, if you want to make money online successfully.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Our mindset or the act of making money online or offline actually plays a very important role in our ability to earn money successfully . Majority of individuals have unwholesome and impossible expectations towards or when it comes to the art of making money online , they lack the idea of being realistic when it comes to the art of making money online and so they end up not making money at all or sometimes their earnings on a particular website or platform is not of the amount the expected or plan to get . If we have the mindset that's making money online is actually a risk-free adventure then we are absolutely wrong because making money online is undoubtably risky . And even though some websites and platforms tends to be free we can also be put in a state of being a subject and victim to scam site and fraudulent platforms who claim to be free and legit .

Some people complain that their earnings on a particular platform is very low while others are earning big . Sometimes this is caused as a result of not building their mindset the right way towards the art of making money online . To successfully make money online we must be ready to invest possibly our money and other valuable things on some of the various websites that we will want to use to make money online .

Kendy

Verified member
When it comes to making money either offline or online the way we position or set our mind is very crucial to either the success or the decline of our earning chances. The mindset is a powerful tool that should not be taken in levity. When we set a negative mindset for ourselves, then definitely we will be going through negative things during the earning journey. There are some individuals who are so pessimistic of the idea of earning online and eventually, when they find a way around it, they position their mindset in such a way that brings little or no good to them.

The mindset is a very powerful tool and it has a higher influence on the amount we earn online and the future we position for ourselves online. When it comes to making money, I try my best to hold on to a positive mindset. I believe that people who are making above $500 weekly are not having two heads but just the way their mindset is and this has given me confidence within myself that, if I work towards learning the necessary skills, it would be possible to earn even beyond the target I set.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wonder why someone's expectations should be that high during his starting time making money online. Their should be a starting point first, those who ventured into online making money business earlier and are rich today, didn't start making steady profit the very first day they kicked off no matter the capital used in the business operation. It started somewhere for them, I believe in earning my way up gradually, I am trying my best to remove entirely that tendency of being greedy, agd working hard for more earnings. Being greedy ND wanting the money fast, will only make you to venture to fruitless investments costing money and no gain, that's just it. It is better to invest such money, time and resources I a profitable investment long time and undermining the income you're making at the starting point. I believe in keeping it steady, provided their is progress, you should keep grinding it up until it gets to the point of earning you in autopilot, where you wouldn't over work yourself anymore, but you keep earning reasonable amount of money. That's the kind of career I want to build on, gradually I'm heading towards the direction, even if it will take time, I don't lose my guard, I keep pushing.

Rachael

Verified member
When it comes to making of money successfully online, the mindset is a veritable tool and it is best to position it in a positive light. When I started working online, I had set a positive mindset for myself and although I know that since I am currently working on this forum alone, I might not make $2 daily but my mind is tilted in such a way that I know that with time, I would make way above that.

Personally, I do not despise the day of my little beginnings because I have seen people who started small and today, they are making above hundred of dollars on a daily basis. Now, setting the mindset positively does not mean that we have to set unrealistic or unachievable targets. Due to greed, some individuals have set targets which they have not been able to live up to and it has also made them invest in wrong sites even after seeing from all clear indications that the site is not legitimate. It is good to be a great achiever, but when it is done in excess, it can lead one to loose all the funds they had worked so hard for.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mindset is very important aspect of life. Mindset is one of the main reasons why we are mentally prepared to face challenges and find the right kind of solution for the problem. When it comes to making money, mindset and willpower is very important and both willpower and mindset are correlated to each other when it comes to making money.

Building The Willpower/Creating The Mindset

The first thing you need to do is to create the right kind of mindset in order to build the willpower you need to make money. In order to do that you first need to stop procrastination and start addressing the issues causing laziness. Many people have the ability to make money, but they choose not do so due to the fact that they are just too lazy.

Addressing The Mental Issues

You need to be in a great mental state and mentally fit in order to create the right mindset. If you are suffering from mental issues caused by some personal problems, then you may need to get them addressed. You cannot make a money making mindset if you are suffering from mental health problems.

I think that these were the basic things that you need to know about the right mindset.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
First build your mindset, if you want to make money online successfully.

Why is it important to have a good mindset? Because bad things will happen. There will be days when you have no sales at all. Your website might get hacked. Your email might get hacked. You might think that everything is going great and then suddenly, your bank account gets emptied by criminals. It happens. So you need to prepare yourself for this event and many others that will come up along the way as an online marketer.

If you are not prepared for these events and your mindset is not strong, then you'll give up before anything good happens. And you'll never make any money online because you're quitting before it's even begun! If instead of giving up all the time, we can just focus on building our mindsets so that we're ready for anything life throws at us, then maybe we'll make some progress in this crazy world full of failures and successes!

The good news is that a positive mindset can go a long way toward helping you achieve your goals. So gear yourself up with the right attitude and get ready for success!

Austinaldo

Well I believe more on perseverance and dedication. Most people come online and start a hustle only to expect making it big within weeks or days. It doesn't work like that.

Making money online takes effort and dedication. One has to persevere and keep at it. It doesn't take overnight to earn it big. That's a wrong mindset and it is what keeps so many people down. It is what deprives them from getting to be successful because they give up too quickly thinking it can't be done.

I have done several online jobs and I know for a fact that no one is easy. There must be an effort to be made. Domaining for example takes a whole lot of time to earn from. It depends a high level of dedication and learning. One has to be an avid reader to be successful at it. Domaining is very lucrative because once you learn the nitty gritty you start to enjoy the rest of the process. Most people don't like to read. Most people do not enjoy researching and to be successful in the domain industry you must be very good at the both. More and more people give up every day on earning online because they fail to persevere.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money on the internet our mindset plays a very big role to whether we will be successful or not. A lot of people always think that making money on the internet is not possible and of course there is no way such people can be able to make money on the internet.

Many people believe that it is possible to make money on the internet but they think it is very easy in a sense that you just need to click a particular link then boom you are a millionaire. this is why a lot of people often get disappointed when they venture into online businesses.

They want to make something quickly but of course that is not the way it works. If you want to make money on the internet you must work on your mindset very well and from there you can start making money.

You must be ready to work harder morning and night if you really want to make something tangible on the internet because there is no free money anyway. You must be ready to learn the necessary things required of you in a particular online business venture in order to be successful on it.