Earn money while you walk, drive, exercise.. or even stay at home! CoinApp

Sicami

Hello everyone!

Recently I came up to new way or earning money with your smartphone!

It's CoinApp - Get Paid to Explore the World!

Please check the link above, download app and start earning right now! You can reedem your CoinApp points for their new crypto - XYO which is currently listed as 0.06$. You need at least 10k points to get 20 XYO. It's not much, you won't earn a fortune, but you can have some passive earning while you do your regular stuff. Who knows, maybe one day XYO explodes and goes up to 10/20$ and you can have fantastic montly earning!

I'm here to answer on all of questions you have!

Cheers!

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I would say that this is amazing if it is true but I am not sure though, I heard about this coin app in the other forum, in fact it was as a topic and with the way people posted and commented on the thread makes it seem like it is real and also seem like people are make money on the platform already. It is just that I have belief in what I see, for all I know, this could be a way to lure people to the website, and eventually you will find out that you have been wasting your time for weeks thinking you are earning some money.

ezcashbiz614

Well I would say that this is amazing if it is true but I am not sure though, I heard about this coin app in the other forum, in fact it was as a topic and with the way people posted and commented on the thread makes it seem like it is real and also seem like people are make money on the platform already. It is just that I have belief in what I see, for all I know, this could be a way to lure people to the website, and eventually you will find out that you have been wasting your time for weeks thinking you are earning some money.

I just enrolled in this app/program yesterday. I'm curious to see if it works
out. Based on my experience yesterday, this app isn't for everyone as it
needs to run in the foreground on your phone and causes a huge drain
on your battery as it uses the GPS constantly.

However, I drive a service vehicle for a living and have wifi enabled
in the vehicle so im using the app on a old phone connected to the
car wifi and plugged in to power, so we'll see what I can do with it
as I drive hundreds of miles a day sometimes.

funmi

Verified member
Well, i have actually heard about this type of app before but I have not really had time to check on it or work on it. If it is really real, then its a good business or source of income. If I can make money just by walking or even staying at home, that will be interesting and wonderful. Many of us are looking for easy way out to get money.
I have only one question to ask about it, will there be any payment for me to make after downloading the app? Please, I need you to explain how to do it step by step.
Thanks