Earn money from Facebook page

Unique23

Hi, guys how are u hope so you are fine. I want to know about make money from Facebook. I created my own page from my personal Facebook Id, and my page is complete 12 of the 13 steps, but one step is still remaining, so please tell me how can I complete all steps of Facebook page for earn money. I am also working in my Facebook page and create a new post on daily base. I can not monetize my page because I do not have enough money for monetization. So how can monetize my Facebook page without spending money. I joined 500 groups in my face book page for getting more likes, followers, and traffic. But I am not successful to earn from Facebook page. I need money in these days due to covid -19. Now tell me how can earn money from my Facebook page.

Janiya

For this you need to include your close friends with you and then they can help you in the collection of money to monetize your Facebook page then whatever you will earn from the Facebook you will need to give them the profit as they help you in the time of need.
The best way is to take help from your close friend because they are always available for you at the time of need second you must know that the page you have obtained for earning money must be beneficial for others like view was subscribers and followers as well because nowadays as we know that marketing type is going intrend people are selling their items and products on Facebook and they are getting monetization as well through the selling products if you are selling good quality products and you know that you are feature is beneficial for the the followers so when you are monetization process completes you will must earn money in the end

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
earning money from facebook page, can be hard at times, there are so many ways in which you can earn your money through your Facebook page, by advertising your products or your business, you can earn money on your Facebook page by posting a photo or uploading a video of your product or business,many people will like to buy the products you upload on your page,by so doing u start earning your money from your Facebook page.

Unique23

For this you need to include your close friends with you and then they can help you in the collection of money to monetize your Facebook page then whatever you will earn from the Facebook you will need to give them the profit as they help you in the time of need.
The best way is to take help from your close friend because they are always available for you at the time of need second you must know that the page you have obtained for earning money must be beneficial for others like view was subscribers and followers as well because nowadays as we know that marketing type is going intrend people are selling their items and products on Facebook and they are getting monetization as well through the selling products if you are selling good quality products and you know that you are feature is beneficial for the the followers so when you are monetization process completes you will must earn money in the end
Thanks i think it is good idea for me to sale products .

Unique23

earning money from facebook page, can be hard at times, there are so many ways in which you can earn your money through your Facebook page, by advertising your products or your business, you can earn money on your Facebook page by posting a photo or uploading a video of your product or business,many people will like to buy the products you upload on your page,by so doing u start earning your money from your Facebook page.
Thanks for giving me good idea , I will start my earning by advertising my products.

ufirst

yes, i agree with you. thank you

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think the real issue in this is for you to grow a Facebook page because I think that is the most difficult tax and instead of me to do that I rather paid someone or a group admin for his permission to place advert on his or her Facebook page and that is the only way I can make money, I can't grow a Facebook page

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money from your Facebook page is quite very possible even if you do not have money for monetization. One thing you must focus on is to make sure that a lot of people are following you and the people following you are very much interested in whatever you are offering on your page. Firstly, it is very much important you choose a niche because without it, random people can just be following you and you may not really get the needed followers. If you are into a health niche then it is very much important research on the health related stuffs on Facebook and catch the attention of people there. that is the strategy a lot of people use to get a whole lot of followers as on their Facebook pages. once you have gotten a lot of followers then you can start promoting affiliate products or your own product as the case may be. You can also start promoting health related ebooks and make some good amount of money from it. All you need to do is to first of all offer people things for free and from there they will trust you. Then you can start promoting your ebooks to them. I have seen someone who used this method to make a lot of money from his Facebook page.