Do You Smoke? Quit Smoking Now

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you smoke and in case you have not tried to quit smoking yet, here are the points to consider:

Health Risks of Smoking:

If you think smoking occasionally has no harm, read this. A single cigarette will reduce your life by 11 minutes.

So, you smoke only at parties or to socialize. Do you realize even smoking only at parties or to socialize can be really dangerous as every cigarette you smoke will obstruct blood circulation for more than an hour?

If occasional smoking can be that harmful, what would be the effect of smoking on the body if you are a heavy smoker? Well, continuous smoking can reduce your life by seven to eight years.

If you are a man you need to read this: Smoking causes erectile dysfunction in men. Stop smoking immediately.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I stopped smoking in the year 2012. Even though I used to smoke cigarettes, I only inhaled and properly smoked cigarettes for only a few months and then I stopped smoking completely. This is why I hope my body has healed itself from all the damage caused by smoking cigarettes because I smoked for a very small amount of time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, a single cigarette reducing the life span by 11 minutes?? That sounds money though, but it doesn't work like that. If that's the case many addicted smokers could've died at a very young age cos some of them can condemn more than 10-20 sticks of cigarettes a day. If you calculate that for 10 years, that means they'll lose more than 20 years of life span. Then how many years will be left for them dear??

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for mentioning my great uncle because he was the most popular heavy smoker in our clan. On his last birthday celebration we had pictures with him holding his lighter and a cigarette. He was 106 years on that birthday. Now he is the epitome of a smoker who wouldn't quit.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Do smokers actually die Young? Well, I don't really believe in that tale. I have seen people who have smoked all their lives and yet they are still living. I'm not legally justifying smoking though, but not all smokers die Young as most cigarettes inscriptions says lol.

But truthfully, people should desist and abstain from smoking, it does really affects lungs.

Mertayasa

I never smoke until now, because I realize the dangerous of the cigarettes. My previous job was in the ship, so my company always maintain the healthy of their employee. One of the big rules we should follow is we not allowed to smoke if we want to join the company. For me that rule is very good, the company want to have healthy employee. Good employee means good service and more money come.​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for mentioning my great uncle because he was the most popular heavy smoker in our clan. On his last birthday celebration we had pictures with him holding his lighter and a cigarette. He was 106 years on that birthday. Now he is the epitome of a smoker who wouldn't quit.

There comes a time when suddenly quitting smoking becomes dangerous and this is what I have heard but I am not sure if this is true. The fact of the matter is that when you smoke cigarettes for too long, there comes a time when even quitting cigarettes would not be of any use. This is because excessive smoking causes irreversible damage to the body.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't condemn smokers but I hate smoking. It may not be true that smokers will die young but they are truly liable to die young. There are many lung diseases that can be caused just by smoking. In fact, the people that stay near smokers are liable to suffer the same effect with smokers.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Even on the packets of these cigarettes it is boldly written “smokers are liable to die young” so I wonder why someone will still go ahead to buy such with a description like that on the product. Smoking kills the earlier smokers realize the better it will be for them

IamDozzy

Smoking is very dangerous especially to those that are asthmatic. All tobacco companies even advertise on their products that smokers are liable to die young. And if that's the case, a lot of people ought to have quit smoking a long time ago. Smokers also generally have bad breath as a result not the amount not nicotine they have inhaled. In the long run, smokers usually have lung cancer in their old age. Therefore, smoking is bad for the human body in all ramifications.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Most smokers start smoking at the early age and smoking is one of the primary causes of death world wide. sadly, a lot of people know the health risk of smoking yet cannot give up smoking. The desire of smoking is just a psychological effect. The mind can be conditioned not to smoke.

dagm

Perform cigarette smokers really pass away Youthful? Effectively, I do not truly think because story. I have actually viewed individuals that have actually smoked all of their lifestyles but they are actually still lifestyle. I am certainly not lawfully validating cigarette smoking cigarettes however, however certainly not all of cigarette smokers pass away Youthful as very most cigarettes inscriptions claims lol.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't smoke, but I have friends who smoke. If you have smoking friends, you will be tempted to smoke, however, if you have strong will power and if you care about your body, you can easily overcome the temptation. If you are already a smoker, go for cold turkey to give up smoking.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't smoke, but I have friends who smoke. If you have smoking friends, you will be tempted to smoke, however, if you have strong will power and if you care about your body, you can easily overcome the temptation. If you are already a smoker, go for cold turkey to give up smoking.

I never got addicted to smoking cigarettes in the first place and I think this is because of the fact that my brain never accepted this addiction. All addiction grow inside your brain and dopamine also plays a major role in addiction development. Unfortunately, I am addicted to many other bad things.

Empress

Verified member
Smoking kills because it causes gradual damages to the liver, kidney and the heart which some Time might not be able to cure that end up resulting in death we should try as much as possible to quit smoking if you are smoking and avoid smoking for those that have not started

Kola

Verified member
Have you heard of a say that smokers are liable to die young. the answer is yes smokers can die young because they are inhaling smoke into there heart.when you smoke the heart starts to get black ,the lip also starts to dry and get black.smoking is not good so avoid it