Do get to paid (gpt) sites really reliable

Activator230822

Verified member
So I am very stranded on the most gpt sites that are out on the internet. I would like to join one so that I can try out my luck on them. Which one do you suggest for me

So I am very stranded on the most gpt sites that are out on the internet. I would like to join one so that I can try out my luck on them. Which one do you suggest for me
No they are not all reliable. They might start well and be paying members for there work, but it might get to a time that they will stop paying. If we look at the get paid to websites that exist more than 5 years ago. We will see that most of them don't exist anymore. Even the ones that exist don't pay. There are some that even changed there names and venture into another thing like inboxdollar which was just a paid to click website before but now they have many options like survey. Likewise clicksense that is how ysense. It is also a paid to click website that turns into other thing.

So they don't always last forever. That is why it is advisable to always make money with them when they are new. I prefer paid to post forum because since they have been in existence, they have continued to pay there members and they are still doing so.

I don't find GPT sites to be reliable at all. Most of them turn out to be just a waste of your time. This is because they pay really low and their tasks keep reducing with time. At first, you may have so many tasks to do and you can even earn $1 a day, but as you continue staying in the site, reaching payout becomes so hard.

I once worked in a paid to click sites. You spend so much time clicking ads, but you end up earning just peanuts. You also use so much data bundles being in the site, which does not even get compensated by what you earn.

Personally, I prefer to stick with get paid to post forums. They may not pay much but they are much better than other gpt sites. As long as you do the right thing and do it daily. Think for example here in Trendri. Posting long quality content earns you well and you can come back here daily.

The thing is that just like other tasks online and earning sites you need to be careful with the site you are joining. Yes they are some GPT sites that pays. But you have to do your research and read the comments on forums and websites to know if the site you are about to join is paying and reliable.

As a new person online you should know that they're a lot of scammers trying to make fast money and they do this through creating some scamming websites to lure unsuspecting people so that they can scan them so it is good as I said to review the GPT sites that you want to start working on before signing up look for payment proof of the site and try to check the site to see if people are leaving positive reviews. So avoid working on a site that you waste your time and energy and not get paid.

For starters and newbies to the act of making money online it is totally reliable for you to make money online via get paid to websites and platforms, and the reason is because this is absolutely the most introductive and early simple and uncomplicated activity a newly introduced person to the act of making money online can totally indulge himself to get paid consistently and comfortably. Whether you are new to the act of making money online it is absolutely mandatory for you to keep watch and alert on scamming and fraudulent gpt websites and platforms which are usually scattered almost everywhere in the internet and owned and controlled by online scammers and fraudsters who are looking for one way or the other to steal information and to steal the assets of the users and members.

With that being said it has always been necessary for an online hustler to have in his or her position is scam site detector tool or mechanism.