D

Deleted member 13140

Graphic design is predicted to be one of the largest and fastest growing employment areas, And is projected to grow 13% More from 2020 To 2030, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Computer graphic design, website design, and computer animation design will be the most common vocations.
Even though there are many job opportunities for someone interested in pursuing a career in computer graphic design, competition will remain fierce. This is due to the fact that computer graphic design is a popular field of study, and many individuals pursue it as a career, a hobby, or a part-time freelance job.

And Here is the funny part, When I was a kid, And I told my Dad I Wanted to study computer science, he said, No, that the career is falling, that people who studied it, are just looking for jobs here and there, and it's mostly hired job, But he is the good part, The internet is Here. (I don't need to explain further)

Normally to have a job as a graphic designer, you need to have a four year college degree, or bachelors degree, But this days, anyone can be self employed or even work in a company without a degree, but good education, in terms of speaking, All That matters is your skill, Not your degree.
Do you Agree?

I definitely agree when you stated that graphic designing is one of the most competitive fields. There are many educational centers that now offer graphic designing courses and now there are plenty of students who have now pursued this career and this has made the field of graphic designing much more competitive than before. There was a time when only a few people used to pursue this career. Moreover, the low rates of salaries and a really high number of employees in this field has even made things worse for people. People are willing to work as a graphic designer at low rates because they are not able to find jobs.

Graphic designing is a lucrative career provided you are an expert on the field. If you are a graphic designer, you can work on freelancer sites like upwork and fiverr and earn well. Even when you are a social media marketer, your knowledge in graphic designing comes handy as you are required to design social media graphics. You can also sell ready made templates on the sites like etsy. In order to become a graphic designer you are required to learn programs like photoshp, illustrator and many other designing software. How well you can earn depends on how good you are at designing.

Some graphics designs are drawing pictures that seem like real ones or a picture like for a body or a person or a cat that when you see like there is a real person behind the screen while other drawings are basic and eye could easily differentiate from this picture and a real one. So there is different level of graphism and arts by digital arts it is a complete world.

Having a college degree is good but it is absolutely not necessary to become a graphic designer and excel in a graphic design career. IN order to become a graphic designer, you need skills with graphic designing software like photoshop, illustrator, corel draw, etc. You need a high level of skills, not just ordinary skill of creating logos and banners but doing extreme image manipulation. You do not have to go to university to learn photoshop or illustrator. a Six weeks course in any institute, online or offline, and self practice for over a year will make you expert graphic desiger,

Listen, no one will argue that the graphic design job market is definitely going to be very bloated in the coming years.

One of my friends in high school is a really good graphic designer and he doesn't really have a college degree, it's not a lot because we're in the same class and we graduated high school at the same time, he now works for a small studio, not quite small but average I'll say, but he works there as one of their top graphic designers and he gets paid every single month, and also another person I know who edits photos, its more like a graphic designer too, just two days ago he got paid 20k in Nigerian naira, just to video a couple that just got married and edit the videos and images.