Earn Money Can you make money online by freelance?

Cuankaka

Are there any Southeast Asians here? It's been 2 months since I signed up on several freelance websites but haven't gotten any work yet. There's something I can't access because of my existence. I've also watched hundreds of making money online videos on youtube. Any suggestions from you guys? If there is please share it with me, because I really need it. Thank you. Stay healthy and God bless:)

Are there any Southeast Asians here? It's been 2 months since I signed up on several freelance websites but haven't gotten any work yet. There's something I can't access because of my existence. I've also watched hundreds of making money online videos on youtube. Any suggestions from you guys? If there is please share it with me, because I really need it. Thank you. Stay healthy and God bless:)
Well I am not from Southeast Asia but I think I can give you some tips that might actually help you in your journey into freelancing .first of all you need to be extremely expert in what you are interested to offer, it's not going to be very easy as a newbie but you just need to continuously apply for jobs, don't focus on the money but try and build trust in the community.that is just how to get started.