General insurance Can I Buy An Insurance Policy For Just One Day

uforwealth

Verified member
The benefits of insurance can't be overestimated. Those who know and are aware of these benefits can't joke with them. Thus they are ever ready to pay the premium however huge it is. If not for these insurance companies,many landlords or landladies will have become tenants in the event of losses or damages to their houses. Employers will have become job seekers. Indeed, insurance companies play important roles in our life.

People who have one or two things to insure pay insurance companies over a certain period of time. While Some insure their properties for one year others insure their belongings for less or more than 10 years based on their ability to pay Premium. I have heard of a day insurance policy but don't believe it.

Can I buy an insurance policy for just one day ?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah its possible , but the problem is that there are less certainty that such risk might even occur , since the insurance policy is just for a day so it's just like wasting the money you have on insuring rather than investing the money on a profitable venture that would fetch you gains and profit

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Buying an insurance policy for a day? Well I’m not really a fan so I don’t know much about it, nevertheless I don’t think that is in anyway possible because it sounds like wasting of money, being insured is almost like an investment so I don’t think it can yield within one day

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I dont think it is possible. The insurance company doesn't involve any event that has greater probability of happening and people too won't like to go for insurance policy that has higher probability of not happening. So insurance policy for just a day may be difficult to determine its probability of happening

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t think that is necessary even if it’s possible. I mean what will be your gain or the company’s profit?. Obviously the insurance organization is keen on making money and we all know that the premium being paid by the clients is what they use to invest to make their own cash and all that can’t be done in a day

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don’t think that is necessary even if it’s possible. I mean what will be your gain or the company’s profit?. Obviously the insurance organization is keen on making money and we all know that the premium being paid by the clients is what they use to invest to make their own cash and all that can’t be done in a day
Yeah they invest the premium on profitable ventures to get more gains ,so I am pretty suprise on why they would actually choose to register a client for a day even if it's possible , because the client might want to play trick on the company too I think ,it's obvious

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yeah its possible , but the problem is that there are less certainty that such risk might even occur , since the insurance policy is just for a day so it's just like wasting the money you have on insuring rather than investing the money on a profitable venture that would fetch you gains and profit
You are absolute right. There is no much sense to this plan self. How will someone just buy an instance for a day. It means the person is only wasting his premium. Because if the likelihood of the even happening is higher, insurance company will not want to associate themselves with such a thing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
LoL, I don't think such is possible to pay for a premium policy of insurance to last in the duration of a single day. You can buy for some certain longer duration and not for a day. What kind of benefits do you want to reap with such kind of policy being paid in a day?

Phabbyfundz

I would say much on this because I haven't heard or seen any insurance company or Policy that covers for just one day. But like every other person I am also open to new ideas and would also like to know if there are ant available insurance companies or insurance policies that cover for just one day and terminates the contract after the day elapses is it renewable form of insurance policy or otherwise.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is definitely possible but it depends on the kind of insurance companies you are assuring your property are buying packages from. even though it is possible but i have not really had any insurance company that covers for a particular day. But it is highly dependent on the kind of insurance company though.