Best website to make money online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubaedullah96

How it works: Upwork is essentially a meeting site where companies and freelancer from all over the world can connect and collaborate on specific projects. Businesses hire freelancers for a variety of services,including writing,web design,SEO campaigns,and any job that can be done with calculations.

Sikapa

Verified member
I have heard of this upwork before and I know some people are there making money but that s site demands more skills. You know before you can design a web or even before you can be a freelancer you need to have a special skills. This is why upwork is not good for everyone, although you can make much money on this website and you can be rich here and work as a full timer but is not for everyone because of the ability of skills. Upwork is also like Fiverr and these are the best ways to get rich just only through online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I work on upwork, I have been working on upwork for two years. In my opinion, if you want to make money online and if you do not want to invest money to make money, you should definitely try upwork. As far s the requirement for upwork is concerned, yes, of course, you need to be highly professpnl. However, I will ask you one basic question, tell him where can you work and earn a lot of money without having professional skills. Can you work as a teacher in a school when you are not educated, can you work as an office assistant if you are not grduated. If you do not have skills why not enroll in courses and develop professional skills, all you need is 6 weeks to learn any skill you want, once you have skills you can apply for higher-paying jobs. Even as a writer you will earn more if you are an SEO writer instead of a general writer. You should not be afraid of acquiring skills. If you are unable to acquire skills because of a lack of funds, you can try learning skills from the sites where you don't need any money to join course.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Upwork might be one of the best freelance marketplace around, but it doesn't mean is the best around for everyone. For the fact that I didn't secure a chance to show off.my skill as a content writer at upwork I wouldn't rate it above the marketplace that offered me chance of earning from my writing skill which is freelancer.com. The reason why I didn't get approved first time as a freelancer at upwork might be due to my skill of preference being saturated. And again, their is no way I can deviate from the choice and opting for the choice which I'm not educated on. That pushed me hard to look elsewhere and fortunately for me, freelancer.com accepted me, and i upgraded my account in order to gain the trust from employers which helped me alot during my days at freelancer.com. Now, I am no longer writing for any employer, I'm focused more on crypto, using so many ways to earn crypto via different exchanges, and also learning other ways to earn, which is important for the future. But I'm deeply into cryptocurrency than any other niche online, I'll be planning to setup a blog mainly for crypto discussion and tutorials.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The idea of choosing the best website or platform to make money actually depends on what type of strategy and way that you consider to be the easiest cost bearable way to make money by you . personally I consider making money via pay to post website and pay to watch website as very profitable and lucrative and since the year 2018 I have been making money via these systems and strategies . And so basically , any website that I will be mentioning in this comment is absolutely the website that I have been using to make money either by getting paid to host on a website or getting paid to watch on a website .

Personally the best paid to post website that I have been using to earn real cash and real money online is known as trendri . Com this is absolutely because the website is highly legit and also transparent and there is absolutely nothing that is hidden from its members . the best paid to watch website I have been using to make real cash and real money online is known as watch cruise.com . This website is also an app which you can download on the Google App store and on the Google play store and you get paid in this website for watching short video clips and movies .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think choosing it website which is good for making money online really depends on your ability to work on the site I have a working on paid to post sites since the last month and I most see that is if very good way of making money online rather than going to all those scam sites which promises to pay members but its a lie which is really painful to discover.

To see that's a website is the best we to meet money online the web sites must have paid you a couple of times before you can decide if the website Is really legit and to do that depends if the website has been on for a long time and how long its going to last.

Another we which you can consider before saying that it website is legit sore the best is that you will have to know if that's websites can be more people aren't once crash in the shooter the website most also be a website that can pay more people before it will eventually crwsh so imcase you refer new people and they don't benefit from the site so you wouldn't be called a scammer.

Yungdylan

Hello if u want to make 2k and more without stress everyday DM me WHatsapp 09030284172
I have heard of this upwork before and I know some people are there making money but that s site demands more skills. You know before you can design a web or even before you can be a freelancer you need to have a special skills. This is why upwork is not good for everyone, although you can make much money on this website and you can be rich here and work as a full timer but is not for everyone because of the ability of skills. Upwork is also like Fiverr and these are the best ways to get rich just only through online.
dm Me

Status
Not open for further replies.