6 Interesting Ways to Make Money Offline

Mika

VIP Contributor
Eating competition: If you have a huge appetite and can eat a huge amount of food, you can take part in an eating competition and make money.

Sell hairs: There are marketplaces to sell your hair. While you cannot use this method to make money regularly (re-growing hair takes time), you can at least get paid for your hair which otherwise would be thrown in the barbershop.

Hangover helper: People who pass out after drinking a lot and have difficulty getting to their feet the next morning, will hire a hangover helper.

Sell old stuff: Before the evolution of eBay, people used to make a lot of money selling at pawnshops. Pawnshops are still available for selling old stuff.

Metal Detectors: Buy a metal detector and go for searching something in the ground. If you are lucky, you will be super-rich.

Cuddler: You get paid as a professional snuggler. You can check companies like Cuddle Up to Me and Snuggle Buddies

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Good, the simple truth is that the offline space is filled with unlimited opportunities for people to capitalise on and make some good amount of money for themselves. All that is needed is little investment and a very good location and you'll be able to succeed in almost every business you do in the offline space.

Selling your old stuff is probably one of the best ways of making some profit for yourself.

A lot of people buy them in bulk and if you have a lot of them you can actually make some good amount of money for yourself. Another way people use to make money offline presently in this part of the world using Facebook and other social media platforms reselling old gadgets like phones and some others.

They can buy them in bulk and resell them at a higher price through the social media and make a lot of money from it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Lolz, thank you for sharing. The least you have compiled is quite funny most specially the one that deals with eating. However it could be a way you could win a medal but This is not rampants over here. Personally I love eating and if there's opportunity I could make money from my eating skill I will be very much interested to join since I will not be the one to be buying the food.

Making money by selling of older products can also be profitable , but this is something we can be doing just once in a while . Normally I am looking for opportunities to make money constantly. That seems to be the most reasons why many people are looking for government job or looking for a trusted platform to make money online. We need a continuous process and not something that will suddenly stop paying .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have heard about making money from the methods mentioned by the OP, however, I have never tried these things. In fact I do not even know where I can get hired if I want to try these methods of making money. When it comes to making money, you will hear all sorts of silly things that people are doing to make money. One of such weird things I hear is selling your feet pictures. You just click your feet pictures and the sell them. There is a market for these pictures. Another method that I heard is related to selling your dirty lingerie. Imagine someone buying your dirty lingerie. I even heard about an influencer who sold her farts. She used to capture her farts in a bottle and then sell it. When the demand for her farts grew she started eating all sorts of things sop that she could fart more. The world is really strange place.

Shigobad2020

I have heard most of the ways in making money that you posted , though I thought its impossible to make money through this means back then but things become clearer to me when i started watching eating competition in the D S T V , eating competition is a game where you compete by eating some particular food to quench your appetite and whoever eat his food first is the winner which makes you get the winning money
The second way is th sellings of your hair which I can't seem to fathom its existence , though i dont believe till now but I heard its existing .
Hangover helper is also a way of making money but most hangover helpers works at a bar and hotels and they are always on standby to assist the people who are drunk back to their destination which makes them good amount of money too .