Do young businessman like me needs an insurance?

sweetpot81

Yes ofcourse! There's alot of kinds of insurance and eaxh of those has its own benefits and comprises, the payment of premiums vary as well. Choose which one you think you need. Age doesn't matter, there's always something meant for you. Health Insurance, Term Insurance are just few kinds. Talk to Financial Advisor and they will discuss to you the benefits of each. INSURANCE IS A MUST. It can save you from possible financial problem so I would strongly suggest while you're young, you should start paying your premiums. The younger you are, the cheaper you pay and it's all worthy.
​​​​

behappie

I suppose you are a young adult, if then you are, I am glad to let you know that uncertainty has no respect for age. The obvious and most important benefit of insurance is the payment of losses. An insurance policy is a contract used to indemnify individuals and organizations for covered losses. Insurance provides payment for covered losses when they occur. Therefore, the uncertainty of paying for losses out-of-pocket is reduced significantly. Insurance meets statutory and contractual requirements as well as provides evidence of financial resources. Insurance policies provide incentives to implement a loss control program because of policy requirements and premium savings incentives. Insurance makes it unnecessary to set aside a large amount of money to pay for the financial consequences of the risk exposures that can be insured. This allows that money to be used more efficiently. Insurance helps reduce the burden of uncompensated accident victims and the uncertainty of society.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t think insurance depends on age, either you are young or old. As far as you have the necessary things. If you can own a business worth insuring, then insurance should not be a a problem regardless of how old you are. So do not let that discourage you

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance is not a factor of age but don't need to insure except there is reason for it. The best insurance policy for someone like you with the age are health insurance or term life insurance.. Term life insurance policy is just like you are saving your money for the future.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's Worth it because it could help you cover your risk against any unforeseen circumstances that might likely happen or take place , you obviously needs to consider paying premium too because it's really important , since that is what you would need to get coverage for the policy you are actually picking

Nite

Valued Contributor
An insurance will be very much worthy for your business. In case of any natural disaster, your business could get severely affected. By providing insurance coverage, it'll help your business to get back on its feet after any unforeseen event. Without insurance, it gets very difficult for a business to carry on after such a loss.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I believe when once there's need for insurance one should take one up depending on the one that one needs. If you are into a business going for an insurance against theft and maybe fire. You can also take out life insurance for yourself as the proprietor but consider premium too

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Of course anyone could get an insurance no matter your age or the level of your business. As a matter of fact, it is mostly necessary for young entrepreneurs to get it because they wouldn’t have known much or have much experience about what they do, so they will need to be insured as a backup incase anything negative happens

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely as a young businessman you need insurance in order to protect your business in case he solves any loss. insurance is very important in the sense that there may be uncertainty is in your business journey and the insurance company will definitely cover you and recover your losses as the case may be.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Of course anyone could get an insurance no matter your age or the level of your business. As a matter of fact, it is mostly necessary for young entrepreneurs to get it because they wouldn’t have known much or have much experience about what they do, so they will need to be insured as a backup incase anything negative happens
Yeah most especially those still learning About business and don't have much idea about how it works , they could put the business into risk and danger and getting an insurance policy would be the best option in stopping such thing from occuring more , so it's best to subscribe for an insurance policy for your business even both the young and old