The advantages of Health Insurance

Dartho

Nobody wish to get sick, yet many people still need medical care or attention- just like visit to a doctor, a drug prescription, physical therapy, or counseling, a lab test - at some point. These types of services can be very expensive.

And if anything happens that will needs surgery or emergency healthcare, it is really essential to have coverage. Fixing a broken lower leg can cost up to $4,500.

One particular advantage of medical insurance. is that almost all health insurance plans cover similar type of important health benefits, even for a pre-existing medical condition.

Additional coverage
Generally there may be additional advantages of health insurance when you compare health insurance providers, like policy that provide vision and dental coverage, and coverage for acupuncture services. You will see what each policy provides when you compare them side-by-side.

sweetpot81

Having a health insurance can save you from financial crisis in emergency situation. Getting sick is unexpected. Nowadays,having a health insurance is a must. You just have to do background check of the company before getting involved into it. Make sure that the financial advisor you are inquiring into is licensed. It is important to ask everything tilo be able to answer all your queries. Most of the insurance company is accompanied with investment depending to your country. Some is international as well. Health insurance should be on top of your priority list. Remember, HEALTH IS WEALTH.

jlordz09

Here in the Philippines we are encourage to get our Health Insurance. It's a good benefit for us workers to have it cause you don't know when illness strike. In terms of emergency you can avail discount from hospital which is a good for our budget. And if you are in sick, you can get sick leave which is payed even you are absent from work, and which a benefit also. Remember having a trusted health insurance is great deal for you worker especially when you are working at a high risk job for example construction and etc. Even you got deducted from your salary with these insurances, I'm sure you would not regret that you avail them because time will come that this insurance is a great help in terms of emergency.

nnacrter

You'll always ready whatever happens. I admire those dangerous jobs that gives attention to their workers with full benefits and insurance.

HazelTing

Sickness and accident are inevitable. We could not escape if that time comes into our lives. It is also normal for us to go for treatment. Having a health insurance is a necessity. It is a big help because we do not have to pay the gross amount of the bills but only a part of it. I personally enjoy the benefit of health insurance because I have been in the hospital for many times in a year. I paid smaller than what should I to pay. My husband also had a minor operation a year ago. He went out of the hospital without paying. His insurance paid it all.

jhon paul

Health insurance is an insurance that covers whole or part or the risk of a person incurring the medical expenses spreading the risks over a large number of persons. Medical costs associated with the treatment of such diseases are increasing rapidly.

Advantages of health insurance :
1)Coverage against medical expenses:
The main purpose of medical insurance is to receive the medical care without any strain on your finances. Health insurance plan offer protection againsts high medical costs. It cover the hospitalization costs and the ambulance charges beside many others.

2) Coverage against critical illness: Nowadays many of the insurance providers offers the critical illness insurance either as a standalone. This type of insurance policy provides coverage against life-threatening diseases like kidney failure bone marrow loss of limbs etc. Upon diagnosis of any critical illness from the policy that you are entitled to receive the lump sum amount.

3) Cashless claim benefit: Many of the insurance providers offer cashless claim facility. In such an arrangement you do not have to pay any out of your pocket. The hospitalization expenses are settled between insurer and the hospital.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Health insurance has many benefits compiled in it. But the most I like the most is the fact that it covers surgery bills. Medical fees generally is almost like a live saving payments which usually becomes challenges to some people when needed, especially the commoners who can’t afford to pay higher amounts

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one can exhaust the benefits of health insurance. It is not a curse that we will fall sick at least more than hundred times in our lifetime. The ciidrocir treating ourselves will be reduced when we have hrkdth insurance. Not only this, some insurance still come for medical check up.

Nite

Valued Contributor
You must have set some financial goals for yourself, and might have been working pretty hard for that. Well, an unexpected health problem can have a significant impact on your journey. Purchasing a health insurance plan is a smart way to keep your finances protected and make yourself stress free.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many health insurance benefits. Sometimes, someone irh health insurance policy can just work into the hospital and get a free treatment, the charge will be sorted out by the insurance company and the hospital. At times, there is free medical check up on someone under the health insurance policy