Having a home base job or be employed?

yahm2001

I think there are much opportunity when you are employed. But having an online job as apart time is just a bonus as being employed. Think about it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well it depends on the kind of job you are doing online because a lot of people do a full time job online like bloggers with established blogs can make it a full time job. But if it just about commenting on blogs then it good to do it as a part time job and add other avenues to it

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Online jobs are common this days especially if you have the right skills that can be monetized. Enough money can be made online, if you can just learn the basics skills that are selling online..... However, without skills you can still making money online, from one PTP site to the other. Then, offline earning can be a boost.

funmi

Verified member
In my own opinion, having a home based business only may not be enough to carter for ones needs as one source of income is not that advisable especially now a days when things are expensive and the economy of our dear country is shaking. I will prefer to do both at the same time. I think it is better that way. The home based business will just be like your side hustle.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are right , because many have an home based job but are just making few earning per day , so having an online job could be additional earning that could help you sustain on the long run , so having an online job is a plus on its own for you to make more profit and a side hustle , incase if the home base job close you have alternative

Setho

VIP Contributor
I so much understand all the hype behind not working behind a boss or working from the comfort of your home and at your own schedule but I am someone who so much suck at taking decisions on my own. I tend to be more productive if I am working as part of a team with a very good boss to direct every movement. If I am left to work on my own I might leave a lot of work on attended to.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Becoming an entrepreneur is more better than working under somebody or government especially where the government is not taken good care of the their workers. Whenever one is doing its own business he/she will be able to decide by its self. When the business is doing well what one will be earning will be far better than somebody who is employed by a company or government.