PTP sites

amitkokiladitya

Today the internet is showing an increasing rate of appearance of PTP sites. For those who are unaware of PTP sites, these are paid to post forum based sites where you can earn money by sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Some of these are strict regarding their content. For them, it is a no compromise state for work quality. Most of the others are lenient and don't have many rules to follow. They can be considered as a fun way of earning money.

What are the PTP sites that you are working with? Did you come across a site which turned out to be a scam?

anor0428

Currently I am working on 4 PTP sites which are postloop, BEermoney forum, forum coin, and just recently on Forumforu. Honestly, I am enjoying woking on these forums, getting along the discussions and exchanging ideas from different members around the globe. I mean, it is fun to learn and at the same site earn from these sites. So far, i havent work to any ptp sites that turned into scam, hopefully none of them will. I hope these 4 sites continue their good service for their members.

xobe

Same here, I used postloop platform and I am truly enjoying this kind of program wherein different ideas came along from various people and earned already multiple times on this platform. They are very strict when it comes to the rules and policies and everyone should be aware of that.The saddest part only on the postloop is some websites are not going to give you any points though your posts are valid and was able to meet the requirements. It just happened to me and sent so many emails to their support staff and postloop admins but I kept on bouncing around.

ElGuapo96

You should definitely try out TheForumWheel, Beermoney forum, Upwork/Freelancing sites. I have gave all of them a shot and i can guarantee you that if you are a hard worker and if you got some knowledge you can definitely earn a very decent amount of cash. I have basically made a living just by doing these three, although i am a translator, transcriptionist and i am also doing some smaller click-based jobs.
Where there is will, there will be money, so don't worry friend and try out any of these sites that i listed and i guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Give it a shot and let me know how it went, cannot wait to hear your experience.