Can you really earn enough money online to quit your job?!

F

fern2x2001

There are a lot of people and websites and threads that are saying that there is really money online. And they are telling the different ways on how to earn money online such as uploading videos, doing blogs, vlogs, selling ebooks, becoming a freelancer and the likes. But what i want to know is, can one really earn enough money from it so that one could afford not to have a regular offline job and just focus on making money online and make it as one's primary source of income?! Please comment down below all your insights. I really want to know if it is really possible because i really want to make this as my primary source of income. Thanks a lot for all of your response. :)

G

Yeah, I think this must be a good question cause i recently end contract from my job. So since i am unemployed right now, i'm finding ways to earn some money through online without investment. I hope i can get the best one.

yahm2001

I think it depends upon the person's ability and skills. I know a lot of people success in vlogging and earn potential income. As long as you have the courage, determination, hardwork, patience and strong faith in God you can do anything to succeed.

jlordz09

My god i just post without logging in.. Sorry but permission to post again "Yeah, I think this must be a good question cause i recently end contract from my job. So since i am unemployed right now, i'm finding ways to earn some money through online without investment. I hope i can get the best one.". I am that Guest guy.

vhinz

You could possibly earn passive income online or not. It depends on how determined and how much effort you are going to commit. If you have ideas that you think could help other people, you can create an e-book and sell it to them. You could also apply for an affiliate programs to sell other peoples digital products/services and earn commissions. There's really big money selling your own products or from affiliate programs but you have to establish credibility first. People will buy from you if you help them solve their problems or if you could provide them valuable information. It's not an easy task though. Sometimes it takes years. You have to study online marketing and learn how to capture peoples desire so you could easily promote their your products and entice them to make a purchase.

If you don't like selling, you could work as freelancer and offer skills/services that you have. You can teach online just line in udemy.com. You can work also as Virtual Assistant.

and other options are:
1. Adsense if you have a website that has a good traffic. Create one of you don't have
2. Joining postloop that allows you to earn points and convert it to money for the posts/comments you made.
3. Make youtube videos
4. Online surveys. But I don't really recommend this.
6. Watch videos in exchange of tickets for a raffle. I don't also recommended but you can try it out if you like.
5. Review websites and apps for cash
6. Dropshipping
7. Join online network marketing

and of course there are lots of other stuff that you can do online to make money.
[h=3][/h]

jyu143

Don't quit your job you can do it both, you can earn online even if you have a regular job, it's better to get a regulat job because online world things are unsure.

The deferences of regular job and making money online.

-if you have a regular job you have a benefits like Philippines all workers of the Philippines have there own benefits like SSS, GSIS, PAG-IBIG, Health insurance, retirement pay.

-making money online is unsure many scams low payments or low earnings, but the good thing is you can spend your whole time with your family anytime anywhere and you are boss.

Will it's your choice :)

behappie

Quitting regular job is advised for those who are very sure of their way and methods in online business. To a novice, it a complete leap into the unknown. To a novice, quitting a regular job for online job could spell doom. The internet is no doubt a hub of great quantity of money. But it is a mystery to those who don't have information about the goings-on in the online community. I would advise a person who has a regular job not to quit but do both. if after he has mastered the techniques, he can then quit if he considers the income he get online more than he gets in his regular job.

vhinz

You can possibly, I'm just saying possibly because you may or may not earn online because it depends on what you can do. But there are really many people earning online more than enough that they chose to quit their regular job. But they did not able to do it over night. Some took months, others took years. So if you are planning to focus for an online earnings, have an inventory of your skills, then start looking for what you can do, but never quit immediately from your regular job. It is not a wise thing to do. If you become successful online and your earnings surpasses your salary in your regular job, and you think that it is stable already, and you have enough savings, then you can now quit from your regular job.

behappie

It is possible to make much money enough to quit a regular job. The internet world is replete with real people, and money is in people. if a person is so good at doing business online that he rakes in as much as $500 daily, I think such a business should be given deserved attention by quitting the regular job.
I personally believe that there is a lot of dollars exchanged every second on the internet, and there are more activities and opportunities on it than in the real world. What a man doesn't know is a mystery to him.
I believe that anyone seek information about earning online will get it.

G

I have just newly started my online jobs for about three weeks. I am hoping that I could earn because I do not have a stable job at this time due to my health condition. I have heard negative feedback of working in the internet but I set my mind to be zealous and have patience expecting that someday, I could earn much as what others do. I also consider joining stock market but maybe later, after I a thorough study for that. As of now, I am on the first level of doing jobs in the internet. I am still on the process of exploring ways on how to earn much. I just take on step at a time.

sweetpot81

Honestly, it's not guarantee that working online is enough as source of living. It's better and highly recommended that you don't quit your job if you are just starting your business. Freelancer means that you're the boss and mentor of your own business. Compared to regular paid worker, you will have your monthly salary, freelancer income usually fluctuate, no stable income. Before you decide your job , you have to consider your financial status. You should have savings that could support your needs and responsibilities for atleast six months. Having a wide array of knowledge is a must. There's always advantages and disadvantages of freelancer. Before you quit know or evaluate your situation first, in this way you can consider your online job as passive income where you can earn extra. Once your business is established and already settled then you can quit your job.

Jannershane

My answer is no, I'm a newbie here and I think, it is not the right time to quit my regular job. For me I'm doing online job as a part time and I can do both, my regular job requires 8 to 9 hrs, so I still have free time to do my part time job.
Quiting job is so really hard decision especially if your in a good company with good benefits and salary.
Your decision is based of course in a situation.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Quitting your job is not the best option, but most people earn money online then decide to quit your job, it all depends on the kind of online business one is engaged in, how much you earn daily, if at all there is any online business one can earn close to $50 in a day,he or she may decide to quit his or her present job, because that amount daily is a huge amount of money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Do you know of someone who quit his job to work online? A friend has a friend who is a blogger. He can be considered rich now that he was able to build his own home and has a pretty car. He earns a lot from his blogging. I think blogging cannot be considered a job because it is a freelancing work. However, if you mean working in a website I don't think you can earn much.

Mellorando

Banned
This is possible when somebody earn a lot of passive income day-to-day to the extent that his day to day income is more bigger than that of his nine-to-five job then he or she can quit his job passive income website are not hard to find but it is to know the legit one