Is it too late to start an online business?!

Inem

It is never late to start any business all you need do is to out the niche that one can engage in and start buying and selling in that niche maybe add learning marketing skills to it. Online business is one that one can engage in anytime, one doesn't need an agreed time or day to start just start and go on with it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Right now there are still a lot of things that can be solved with online business and I thought I do not think it is late for you to venture into one. You should not just go into it because you do not want to miss out but because you have a clear idea on how to make money from it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't believe it is too late to start an online business now ,but the problem is that you may not really be serious to start this online business and that is always the challenges of most people who are thinking of making money online, they don't have the patience to learn and understand this online business to the fullest.. in a situation like this it might really be difficult for them to be a professional not to even talk of making money.. just be good in what you are doing and the possibility of making money online will be easier.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't believe any time is too late to start and get a business running. If you check several business sector you would notice that there's no limitations to age, which means anybody with cash and perfect business ideas can start a business and be successful, if the business is being taken care of effectively.

D

Deleted member 28127

Even old and retired people start a business what about young one so the thinking I am aged person and my productivity is gone is a wrong decision, starting a small business doesn't have a specific age for anyone. The factor of being without doing anything will kill you by the time. The people are burning for hardworking and productivity for all stages of ages especially if they have financial tools or mechanisms or ideas to start and grow up gradually a project. I know that a majority disagree with this and limit productivity for certain ages but this is totally wrong.

Suba

Staff member
It's never too late to start a business, especially if your business is really needed by consumers, you can also create a site or through social media, target consumers, and do marketing, don't hesitate to start a business.

websiteee

When you start working is the right time, nothing happened late. Enter the market by making good and strong marketing strategies to make your business more successful.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Generally speaking, it is always never too late to start up a business. Be it an online or an offline. As long as you have all it takes to begin and you are mentally fine and medically okay. I do not think there is any age limit to doing an online business. Well some people do run a company and later feel like retiring then they put in there offspring to continue from where they stopped, they do not do that because they are too old to run it, they actually do it so as to give their children or child an opportunity to carry on, so don’t get it twisted, there are older people than them still going on a business trip.

jeffreyjose48

I don't think it is too late to start an online business. I believe as long as you have the desire and the determination to do it then you can start doing it. It all starts with an inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. No one can stop you if you believe in what you want to do. A thousand mile starts with just a single step.

Jeedae

As long as you're still alive it's never too late to start anything. Once you have a good knowledge of the business you want to go into and you know how to go about it then you can start. The industry is big enough for everyone to do their thing. Just be creative so that you can stand out.

fishbate

It's never too late to start an online business, everyday there are thousands of people opening and closing online businesses and youll never know if you'll be successful in it until you've tried it right.

I definitely agree, you just have to be prepared and aware on your business. Also consider that starting a business always takes patience and perseverance, so starting a business is a result of good planning.

Inem

It never late to start an online business, just chose the niche you want you want to get into and start buying and selling provided you have the capital and the business is a legit one.Maybe learn abiut marketing skills because this will be needed to help propel one better with online business.

F

fern2x2001

Online business had been around for quite some time now but, a lot of people are still hesitant to try simply because they don't really know how it works nor how they could take their business online. Not to mention those news about those who scams people online and not paying them or money being taken from them. For those who want to ask, "Is it too late to start an online business?!" please share your thoughts about it and maybe some encouragement to "try" and start their own online business. Thanks a lot for all your responses. :)

Kakashi2020

It's never too late to start an online business, everyday there are thousands of people opening and closing online businesses and youll never know if you'll be successful in it until you've tried it right.

ion

It's never too late to start your online business. Look at the market right now, almost all of the consumers are using the internet, they are trying to get some idea via internet. All you have to do is to study marketing, how to promote your business or product. How to classify your website or your business as legit, is I think the most difficult things to do right now, if you going to start your business now.

waad32

I am worrying about it also. Some of the trending now are the online marketing investing. But i think im too late for that cause there are too many online marketing business out there and can't choose the best one.
That is also what I thought of before, but taking it aside, it depends on what products you are selling. For example, food business would be a competition but if you have an idea how to make your products unique (through packaging and good tasting recipe) , costumers would surely buy your products. If you are thinking to sell products such as home wares, clothing, shoes and others, be on the trend and be persistent. So if you have a business idea, start it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhilyu

Most probably not at all. In this age where everything seem to go digital, mobile and online, it could actually be just the right time to do so. Of course the nature of your online business venture will have a great effect as to whether it becomes successful or not. I still think that there are still a lot of commodities out there that can't be sold through the net.

edenmae29

I am an online retailer and I just started last year when I was pregnant and stuck at home. I thought, instead of sitting all day and browse online for nothing why don't I take advantage of my maternity leave. And since I am a mother and pregnant too, I chose to sell baby items. I had $20 and used it to buy my first items, posted it on Facebook, sold them all and I made $40. I kept the money and sales rolling until now. The lesson here is don't be afraid to start small.

G

It is never too late for someone who really is interested in doing so. There will always be a space for any business, provided that you are open in learning and doing the best you can patiently to pursue on your goal.

gelotologist

There is always time for making business online and it's never too late to start doing it, it's just that people do always sell the same because it's trending but what you can do is sell your own product because selling what other usually sell is too mainstream, so why not try something else. And if it fails then, don't worry because it's not always ups on selling products, you must lose some to earn some.