What can one do to make money from home?

Emekus

I really want to make some spare cash while am at home, i don't care if i have to learn learn the business first before i go into it. Before i was making money from home designing website but these days i hardly get people who are interested in website design. Now i want a different business type that i can make money from while am at home.

G

There's lots and lots of ways to make money from home, here are some things you can do:
*You can sell items online where you can advertise or post on some online shopping websites
*Be an online freelancer where you can do some pay per click jobs, typing, or be a home base agent and many more
*You can do stock marketing business.
I recommend you to search and watch youtube videos where they can trach you how to make an easy money online cause that's what i did.
Earning money online is not that hard, we just have to choose where to invest our time and moeny :) ere

m_cel

I really want to make some spare cash while am at home, i don't care if i have to learn learn the business first before i go into it. Before i was making money from home designing website but these days i hardly get people who are interested in website design. Now i want a different business type that i can make money from while am at home.

You can have online jobs in your spare time. You can be an online teacher, blogger, or a writer just chooses what you love most. But if you want to generate higher income you can start your own business online like selling products or other unique stuff that you have in mind. It's better if you have unique concept on your own business because you will be different from your competitors. It takes a lot of hard work in online business and would cost you a lot because you need to invest to make profit. But if you don't want to risk your money find a online jobs that suits you.

ion

I think being a blogger will help you. post your blogs, or videos on Youtube, and as long as there's someone watching your videos, you will have a passive income. Affiliating program also will help. be part of any affiliating program like e-bay, or amazon, and the last one I think is study the cryptocurrency.

trendjing

You can do freelancing on which you can choose a job that is suited on what you can offer. You can also have your own website and create traffic. You can apply web designing as part of your business. For others, I've heard that investing in bitcoins is so much on trend right now, and you can earn double from it.

Felboy29

You can sell items from somewhere cheaper you can buy it, then posts in on your personal pages to sell it. Another thing you can do to earn money is Skylom, Baymack and Snuckls. Myself have earned atleast 5$ already on the said websites, by just watching videos and lots of luck.

gelotologist

There are tons of ways to earn money online whether you're at home or you are on your neighbors house. Try the Postloop, if you are the type of person that wants to write and definitely wants or loves to comments or help other people through writing on a forum. And, if you're the type of person that wants to watch videos while sitting and lying on a bed then you should try the Baymack website. Good luck! :D

ion

I think the affiliating program is great to have income while in your comfort zone, being article writer also, I have some friends who working as article writer and they said the income is good. There're also some sites who can earn by just watching videos, pay per click site, but I recommend you the upwork.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are so many jobs one can do from home to make good income for oneself, sometimes we call this kinds of work, a passive income. Well some people find it hard to believe this that anyone making money from home is probably doing it illegally, which is not true, I know about people that still earn good income legally online from the comfort of their home. Well you will have to make some investment too if you really want to succeed in a business like this, and that is the part people don’t want to hear about because once they hear it, the next thing that comes to their mind is, it is another way to extort money from them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Since you have a website designing skill already then it is possible for you to make money with the skill, you should now concentrate most of your time to get jobs from freelancing platform from there you can be able to build a trusted review on the platform, everyone who are now having a digital skill are just looking forward on how to be able to make money as a freelancer, even if it might be difficult now but it is possible that in the nearest future you will still be able to make it.

D

Deleted member 28127

Since you have a website designing skill already then it is possible for you to make money with the skill, you should now concentrate most of your time to get jobs from freelancing platform from there you can be able to build a trusted review on the platform, everyone who are now having a digital skill are just looking forward on how to be able to make money as a freelancer, even if it might be difficult now but it is possible that in the nearest future you will still be able to make it.
It needs a certain period of time to have a lot of positive reviews on online earning platforms like Fiverr for web designing I see a lot of people there presenting their services with competitive prices to get more customers or more reviews in a short frame time of work so everything is possible.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It needs a certain period of time to have a lot of positive reviews on online earning platforms like Fiverr for web designing I see a lot of people there presenting their services with competitive prices to get more customers or more reviews in a short frame time of work so everything is possible.
Anyone can be a freelancer but it depends on your advertisement strategy that will determine how successful you will be,,I am not yet into freelancing but if I get a laptop I may start from graphic designing and I may add something later in the future, yes we all understand every skills is highly competitive but with proper advertisement strategy irresponsible for people to succeed as a freelancer although it may require some time but you just have to prepare for it.. when you start having a lot of offer then it might not really be difficult to you anymore. .. The starting point is always the most difficult.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways that you can be able to make money online. For somebody who is just starting I will advise you to focus on blogging. This is because it is not going to take so much of your time and you are not going to spend a lot of money in order to start.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to make money online....it only depends on what suits you but the easiest way to make money online is through PTC site. This, I think it's the easiest cos you just have to comment and earn.

Icon

Making money from home is never easy but if you can develop consistent effort to work hard, you can join site like this one bizdustry,, beer money,forumcoin, dimeforum , people also participate in online survey which is not available for everyone or affiliate marketing, it pays more than most other methods