Is Making Money From Home Profitable?

Chima.k

People who decide to work from home or depends on make money from home doing some little task, is this type of business really profitable.
I just feel most make money from home is just a scam

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You shouldn't think making money from home is a scam , the reason why you may be thinking that way is because you never had any legit way of making money on the internet.
You have to understand that apart from paid to post platform , there are more different ways money can be made online. It will depend on your interest , and you have to choose it best on the one you think you will be able to do conveniently without any stress and out of your passion.

The only thing we have to do when trying to make money online is that we have to be very careful because there are a lot of dubious online platform that will not help you to make money even when the claims to do so. It is our responsibility to carry out our research before thinking of partnering with any earning platform online.

amitkokiladitya

I believe that any kind of earnings that bring any kind of profit, either big or small, is good. When sitting on the internet, if we can make some extra bucks I don't mind investing my time in doing so.

The underlying truth is that solely working online cannot support a living, but it can bring some good amount of extra cash for sure. I always use my online earnings for availing entertainment facilities which I cannot support otherwise.

penslinger

It depends on your business model. There a lot of ways to earn online and some people succeed in this field of career and even surpass their office salary from their companies before. So yes definitely and what is good about this is that you can have more time for other endeavors and for your family.

G

I really want to earn money from home using online without getting some investment. Can anyone recommend???

jlordz09

My god i just post without logging in.. Sorry but permission to post again "I really want to earn money from home using online without getting some investment. Can anyone recommend???". I am that Guest guy.

Jannershane

Advantage of working home is that you have your own time to your family, you don't need to commute everyday, no need to pay taxes etc. Your salary is based on your skills and work. For me its profitable, some of online job does't require investment, we just need to invest our effort.

yahm2001

I believe homebase job specifically online job cannot make someone rich but it can help with family financial. IT may not be able to support the whole needs of the family if you have only one or limited online job.

m_cel

People who decide to work from home or depends on make money from home doing some little task, is this type of business really profitable.
I just feel most make money from home is just a scam

I'm also a newbie from doing online job. It's not easy to find a decent job while you're at home. If you have skills you can survive in online community. It's better to search first before you join and read reviews. Not all are legit sites. Scammers are those asking for money before you can join to their sites so be aware of that. Watching some tutorials on Youtube and joining forums would give you lots of ideas on how to make money online. Forums are friendly community we are here to help each other to give our insights.

Good luck to your job haunting online. Have a blessed day.

Yhubee

Making money from home can be very profitable depending on the type of online business involved. It is convenient and without much stress. I would personally love to work from home with a good online job and enjoy the numerous benefits that come with working from the comfort of one's home.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The habit of staying at home to earn money have been considered by many , and in fact a lot of people are still considering to quit their nine-to-five job just to stay at home and earn a living by working online . In today's world everyone are considering of being their own boss , almost everyone do not want to live under the arms or the Shadow of anyone just to earn a living . And that is why if at any case they find a good profitable stay-at-home online job they leave their present job just to pursue the career of any money online .

Earning money online staying at home has some good numbers of advantages . You get to have time to spend with your family , members , friends , colleagues , and relatives etc . You also have the privilege to feel free and not have to put on any fake personality just to impress your boss or manager , finally working online at home kind of give you social awareness because of your ability to interact financially - fluently with the outside world through the internet , and almost in every case good business ideas are usually brought up as a result of working online .

E

eldavis

It depends on what you are doing to make money from home, and your level of skills. I have come across freelancers who are making good money form home on a daily basis, there are also affiliate marketers who make up to a $100 and more from affiliate marketing. I would advice before you decide to start making money from home, it would be wise to have a solid foundation on what you plan on using as a means of making money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you mean by working from home is doing online tasks then that is work or a job and not a business. When you say business you put up a capital and you find customers. Working from home like what I do by doing paid posting on forums is just a task and not really a job. The earnings can be considered peanuts and could not even by me my daily meals. Anyway, a home based business is something like cooking food and selling the product. Or perhaps you do some handicraft like candles, soap and other products that you can produce at home then you sell them later. A friend is into making coconut gel. There is a procedure to follow and the gel will appear after 2 weeks of fermentation. He sells the coconut gel by posting online. So far he is making good sales and all his harvest are being bought.