Make money from home Share and discuss about home based business opportunities here.

No announcement yet.

What is The Best Type of Do It Yourself Home Base Business

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: What is The Best Type of Do It Yourself Home Base Business

I know there types of home business for entrepreneurs but what is the best type of Do It Yourself business from home?

If you have the passion for cooking or baking, this is the best DIY business so far.Especially in baking, you can try selling sweets and pastries and add some arts on it to make it appealing to the eyes.You will get a good profit on this.

I think that doing crafts is the best DIY business working from home. There are many kinds of crafts you can make, it just depends on your skills and interests. Going into this kind of business can be difficult at first, so you need to be patient. Keep on working hard and continuously learn to improve your skill. Initially, think of making your customers satisfied and build a good name for yourself. Money will soon follow.

I also want to learn some online business or business at home, but I I can't give my full time for that, that's why I'm just looking for just extra income site which not needed to give all of my time, is there anyone here knows about the legit site online to earn extra income.

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  

Type the word BLOG GING without space.

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.