Can a Web designers work from home and make money?

Ages

I know alot of website designers do freelance work but do they really have office, i wonder where they really get their client from if they have no office.
Working from home can be a distraction if you have a lot of people around that will make you not to concentrate on the job you are doing. In this case can a web designer work from home and make money?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I used to think so too that working from home can be a distraction until I started working online. This isn't true for me. Because I lock up my space so that I don't get distracted when I need to work online. But for designers I think they mostly get jobs from freelancing sites and repeated customers

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
A web designer could make more money online most especially when you are getting clients and others that needs your professional service, but as a web designer you need to be more focused on promotion and others to get customers that would need your product and you could do that on social media and others i think

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since a web designers only route to make money for life is through the web it means that he or she will sit at a spot and drive the kind of money that is enough to earn them a living based on availability of gigs. A web designer can also decide to create his own blog site, e-commerce site, forum or social media site yo develop it and earn the benefits that follows it up in the future.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Web designing is one of the most sought after skills by most online earners. And people on freelancers needs this particular service from those who possesses this skill. However, anyone with this skill, can be anywhere to be earning with this skill. All we need is just to register on freelance sites, through there we can monetize our skills.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is one of the most lucrative skill currently online and anyone can learn the skill and start making a whole lot of money from freelancing platforms or individually. there are ways in which you can learn it ranging from buying of courses to YouTube because YouTube can really help you learn many parts of it if you do not really have money to buy courses.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of my friends that I know that are graphic designers of any kind actually work from home. Most graphic design jobs and one did not require you to visit any office. Tomorrow is is you going to free lancing. Right now you're a lot of employee and task management system that allows employers to give out instructions and ocean receive the work being done by members who are working remotely.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no offline business that can not be done online as well. The only thing that needs to be changed is the way customers are sourced. A graphic designer that determines to work at home must at the same time determines to use social media to source for customers.