Do you have any friends at work?

m_cel

When you're new at work I know it's kind of hard to find new friends you would be a little bit shy to interact with your co-workers and thinking on how to approach them properly avoiding to feel that they're not comfortable talking to you. I remember when I had my first job I was very nervous to interact with my co-workers because they might don't like me to be with them in their department but as time passes by we became best of friends it would take time to gain their trust and to get the chemistry to bond. Even my work was full of stressed I enjoyed it because I have friends at work. They also helped me to be productive at work and taught me some techniques on how to do my jobs easily. Always remember to be a good person with your co-workers and they will do the same for you.

Do you have any friends at work? When

Emmaz

Remember that saying "No man is an island". Even though it's good to try and comport yourself at work especially when you are still new at the job, it's still very important to have a good working relationship with your coworkers because it's likely to benefit you more than it would hurt you. If you try to close off yourself from the entire work force, people would see you as a spy in their midst and chances that they are likely to conspire against you is very high.

I have good friends at my workplace but there is an extent to my friendships with my coworkers, everything starts and end at the office. I don't make the mistake of taking the friendship beyond the office premises.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah infact my first job offline was gotten for me by my friends, so I got to the job place like a former worker because I have already had friends there. But I still made new friends or was very friendly with others. it is always good to be easy going in a place of work

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really keep friends but I have companions whiner share opinions together because no man can live in isolation. It is generally difficult making friends at work as a new entrant but as time goes on, it will be easy. I always make sure I study my coworkers to know the ones I can easily interact with. I just don't make friends, I prefer people making me their friends.