About employing & managing staff for business owners including Interview and Career Advice.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Your Job To Become Self Employed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving Your Job To Become Self Employed

What do you think about quitting your job to become a freelacer website desiner. I want to leave my current job though it pays me well i earn about 700k monthly but am still not sure if freelacer jobs really pays well.

Wow, if you are earning that much money, why would you quit your job? I mean you, come to think of it. You are stable with your job. But if you don't enjoy what you're doing (job), weigh the pros and cons of quitting your job. At the end of the day, it's all up to you to decide.

Comment

If you are leaving a job that pays you 700k a month to become a freelancer web designer then I suggest you better make sure that it's going to earn you 700k a month or more. Honestly I think it's a no brainer, the next moves should always be an upgraded situation than the current.

Comment

To be honest I would begin freelancing, while you are still working at your current job until you build up a big enough client base to ensure that you can support yourself 100% with freelancing.

It would mean putting in more hours a day for a while, but in the long run, it could definitely be worth it.

Freelancing is hard work and not having a guaranteed income each week can add a lot of stress to your life and your budget, but if you really want something bad enough you can make it happen!

Comment

Wow, That's good, If someone will pay you that huge amount monthly, you should definitely quit your job. But you should ask your client or your self if that job can classify as stable job, or just seasonal or promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonedo View Post
            What do you think about quitting your job to become a freelacer website desiner. I want to leave my current job though it pays me well i earn about 700k monthly but am still not sure if freelacer jobs really pays well.
            You have to think it carefully because if you have a salary of 700k that's kind of huge amount. Why don't you try it both? You can be a part timer doing online freelancer web designer and at the same time you still have your current job. If you find being a freelancer would you enjoy most and you already vision yourself being successful in freelancer then you can quit your current job. Study first the disadvantages and advantages if you leave your job, so you won't regret the decision you've made.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
            X