Asking for Health without Money or Money without good health which is better?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.
G

Which of these is really better, small alot of money without good health or good health with little money? For me i would go for a lot of money first, because with the money i can get good health

sweetpot81

Health is Wealth. I prefer health, with the benefit of good health I will have the oppurtunity to work competitively and earn my fortune. With good health alot of privileges to offer, I can go anywhere around the globe to pursue my carreer. Enjoy my life without worry. What is money if you are not healthy? It will just be spend in medication and treatment to prolong life. But having a good health is already having a good chance to earn for your wealth.

Melanie3344

I also vote for health.You can always earn money, but you can't buy health. Most people don't really value their health until they have diseases. I try leading a healthy lifestyle. I don't smoke and drink (only some wine on holidays), but do sports, sleep at least 7 hours per day and try spending more time on fresh air. Also it is possible to take vitamins and supplements, but it is bettr to ask a doctor before doing this, because almost all pills have side effects and contraindications (by the way, I use Canadian Pharmacy Online to check the info about the meds I'm going to take). What about you, guys? Do you take any vitamins, especially in winter?

Inem

I will always go for good health because it more than wealth and it what I can't buy with money and even if it was to be bought with money then it will be a huge sum which one's income might not be enough so I prefer getting my health intact than all the money in the world

It's really a thought provoking question because I remember Apple founder Steve Jobs writing about how his monies were just going to his sick bed apps at the time when was already spending his last waning days in the hospital. Sometimes we forget how our health can really give us a much better take on life even in the absence of much wealth. The saying, "Health is wealth," comes to be very significant because how can we enjoy all our monies if we are just lying sick on our death bed? Just having enough for the day, neither too much nor too little, may be the right thing.

Martinsx

Remember the saying health is wealth, if you're not healthy, there is no way you can be able to make money. So you know you have to keep healthy and use your strength to go and find money. You don't make money on sick bed as you can't be able to make money so it's better for you to keep your health then go and find a way to make money because you shouldn't have all the money you have and you're not healthy, you are likely going to die and that money will be useless.

bernztein_22

Which of these is really better, small alot of money without good health or good health with little money? For me i would go for a lot of money first, because with the money i can get good health

This is a no-brainer question. Health is wealth. It is more important than money or many other things in the world. How can you enjoy if you are unhealthy, suffering from a disease? Mind you, not all diseases or health issues can be cured so you can't use your money all the time. On the other hand, if you are a healthy person but doesn't have lots of money, there is always a way for you to succeed. You can always use your healthy body to find high-paying jobs. You can both be healthy and wealthy.

Never trade health for wealth.

C

Cholo003

I would choose good health with low money. How would you enjoy your money if you can't do anything or eat anything that you want. I think those people who choose money forgot the reason why we earn money. The main reason why we leave is to enjoy money is just a medium on how we can achieve but not necessarily a requirement. For those people who live such a simple way, can laugh with no money in their pocket, no luxurious wardrobe, latest gadget etc. We forgot what the real reason why we want to wake up every morning.

junrose123

Although money is important to buy all we needs in life, but still health is the most important of all and should be given of greatest importance. Without good health, you cannot achieve more money. You will end up sending your hard earned money to just pay your hospital bills in case of health problems later on. We should learn to balance everything, it should be earning more money without sacrificing one's health. It is for us to be more wealthier since good health is considered as a teasure since it is very expensive if our health declines. Therefore good health is considered a wealth not just money.

waad32

"Health is wealth" is the quote I like best. I am currently ill with a chronic condition so I say that having money without good health has no use because the money that you've worked for can all be spent in your medical/hospital bills, etc. You can't buy good health because what about those people who inherited illnesses genetically. So for me, the best is having a good health (at least you can still work and earn money) rather than having money but not in good health at all.

G

I do believe in the saying that goes "Health is Wealth".However, you need money to pay your hospital bills, for your medicines and medical purposes, Ibut it is not enough to live a life with happiness unlike if you are fit and healthy you can still earn money by working.And the best feeling in the world is that when you know you have a healthy body because it means to have a healthy life as well.

G

"Health is wealth" As what the saying goes, if you have good health then you can have all the wealth in life. Being healthy is the most important thing for me. I would rather choose to have good health and do not have money than you have all the riches in the world but you are confined in the hospital and your money will be consumed in treating your sickness.

G

Well health without money, what are you going to do if you have a lot of money but just for your medication. You can't even enjoy life, you can't travel, or eat your favorite foods, because the doctor's said don't eat that. And that's the reason why they said, "Money can't buy happiness".

HazelTing

For younger days, I believe in the saying "health is wealth". When a man goes older, it turns out to be in opposite way as "wealth is health". Sickness is inevitable especially in older days of life. Only a little percentage of the population in this world enjoy the old age without taking medicines as maintenance to extend life. On the other hand, almost people suffers from degenerative diseases such arthritis, etc need financial assistance. Without it, life becomes miserable. These illnesses are somewhat expected because of the lifestyle.

Personally, I choose to have a good health without money rather than having money without good health. Life is precious than money.

G

Health is Wealth. I prefer health, with the benefit of good health I will have the oppurtunity to work competitively and earn my fortune. With good health alot of privileges to offer, I can go anywhere around the globe to pursue my carreer. Enjoy my life without worry. What is money if you are not healthy? It will just be spend in medication and treatment to prolong life. But having a good health is already having a good chance to earn for your wealth.

Jannershane

Always remember HEALTH is WEALTH, well I heard that when I was in high school and I realized that health is really important than money.
Money can't buy anything in this world, money can't buy love, happiness, health etc. If money is much more important why there is a lot of rich and famous people dying. So for me money isn't important, If God gave us a healthy body to work hard then we can earn money for living.

ion

I will go for health without money. money can earn what ever ages you are now, if you old or young, but health is for life time effect, its really hard to watch your health or be aware and work out about your body if you getting old. So be responsible to your body, or health, in situation right now, with a lot of online source of income, you can earn a lot of money even you're old. but you should consider your health first.

anor0428

Health is wealth. How can you earn money if you are sick? I mean, there is no sense in earning if all your money will just go to your medication. I would rather be healthy with lesser income than be sick with a lot of money. Money cant buy health, but with good health, you can make money.

R

Ronald123

There have been cases when very rich people cannot eat what they want or do the things they like because of serious health problems. I would rather be healthy even if I don't have much money because I can work well and do many things that can increase my wealth. Besides, there are many things that money can't buy. As they say, the best things in life are free. Our lives, family, and friends can be our treasure. Of course, God should be at the center of it all. Jesus reminds us in Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"