PPC The Best Pay Per Click?

junrose123

I think the best pay per click for me is the neobux and coinbulb. In neobux they have a payout rate which is equivalent to 2 dollars only, although it will give you only a few advertisement everyday at a rate of few cents every clicked advertisement. I think the best way to earn here is to have some lot of referrals or by upgrading your membership to gain high earning from these site. While in coinbulb it offers also a low pay rate which I think 15,000 Satoshi. The best way to earn here is also by making some referrals or by buying some membership that the site is offering. I think best strategy should be applied to earn higher income.

bembi

There's no best PPC/CPC, you simply have to test till you find what works well for your audience. Other factors like ad placement will definitely play a role as well so make sure you consider that while testing.

You can start with what Harry has already suggested then simply test different Ads till you find the ones that work best for your audience.

All I'm saying is that there's no one size fits all, what's best for me will not be best for everyone.

You can also survey your audience to find out what they want to avoid guess work. Then place Ads that are related to what they want and keep testing.

Check other blogs and websites in your niche to see what type of Ads they use and how they're placed. Check as many as you can (would be great if you can compare these sites with your survey results), then simply swallow the meat and spit the bones.

Go to Flippa, in the "just sold" section filter the results to ad revenue (remove affiliate and other revenue streams) to find sites that are making money through Ads. Study them and if the site sold well then there's a higher chance that person is doing a good job and you can learn a lot by just browsing these sites/blogs. This is time consuming though.

But hope it helps.

ion

I think you need a month to earn their minimum, in every pay per click site. Some of their minimum payout is really hard to reach, That's why some clickers need a lot of referrals just to earn more. and it's looks like boring actually. I tried the clixsence before, and in just three or 5 clicks, i feel sleepy, and I found out that, PPC site is best alternative medicine for insomnia.

junrose123

Yes I agree with you ion that pay to click site are a very low income earner. It is so expensive to have lot of referrals since it cost you much money. I am not also considering pay to click sites as a passive income but just a supplemental income because of it's very low earnings. It takes too long to see the results of hard earned work and dedication.

jeffreyjose48

There are so many pay per click sites. I have joined many pay per click sites. I stopped doing it because I was fooled. I joined one site that says if you reach 100 clicks you will be able to cash out. When I reached their minimum requirement of 100 clicks they will say again you do this or do that. When I followed and complied then they will tell you do another thing. I felt betrayed that's why I stopped. I concentrated on paid to post sites.

Jeedae

This is something that I don't think I ever want to do again due to the bad experiences that i had in the past. I joined one sometimes ago and after doing it for some days i realized that it will take about a month or more to reach their minimum payout plus I was skeptical about the free $5 or so that they promised to give upon registration. I wonder if there are any real ones out there.

Heck Oh Yeah

I was using ADhitz once when they used to have PayPal Payment options. Since they have removed PayPal from there payment options. It had become quite difficult for me to advertise with this website. Although, there are other payment options like litecoin. I am not onto it.

blackmist

To be honest it is not worth the time on pay per click site since they will mostly give you $.001 per click. And the ads are limited, you need to wait for 24 hours again just to have some available clicks. You will need months here before reaching $1 base on my experience.

Jelineex

There are so many pay per click sites. I have joined many pay per click sites. I stopped doing it because I was fooled. I joined one site that says if you reach 100 clicks you will be able to cash out. When I reached their minimum requirement of 100 clicks they will say again you do this or do that. When I followed and complied then they will tell you do another thing. I felt betrayed that's why I stopped. I concentrated on paid to post sites.

Yes, you are right. Mostly of the PPC site are scam. If it's legitimate it will take a longer period of time to receive payment. I've done it many times thinking that I can find my glory but ends nothing. There are many inviting sites online but you need to be careful in choosing one. Promises are made to be broken and don't get disappointment when it happens. ( Ha.Ha.Ha )

Ages

I think you need a month to earn their minimum, in every pay per click site. Some of their minimum payout is really hard to reach, That's why some clickers need a lot of referrals just to earn more. and it's looks like boring actually. I tried the clixsence before, and in just three or 5 clicks, i feel sleepy, and I found out that, PPC site is best alternative medicine for insomnia.

If I really need a month to earn then its not worth it, what a huge stress for ppc. I would rather look at something else.