PPC How To Start Facebook Cost Per ************

Tonedo

Starting FaceBook COST-PER-CLICK or CPM advertising campaign is simple. FaceBook cost per click advertisements has become the most reliable methods for getting your online business information in front of the people in your target market.

Starting a FaceBook COST-PER-CLICK or CPM advertising campaign is simple. Just log in and click on the Advertising link on the footer in the bottom of the web page. Next, click on the Create an Ad button at the top of the page. This will then direct you to a simple page where you can create your advert.

ion

Did you try that sir? how much did you earn from that? I'm actually looking for any kind of source of income, or just extra income. I have a plenty of time after work, and I want to make it worth also, by earning some extra income by using internet.

How it really works sir? and how much do you think the income from that? I really want to learn everything about that. All I know is the affiliating program. But it's really hard to do that on your Facebook account. They said I need to have my own website for the affiliating program, but you mention the Facebook about this possible extra income. more details please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonedo

I have really spend money on facebook CPC. Its not as reliable as i used to think but it still work. Before you know it facebook will tell you that you own them a particular amout of money that you need to pay.

Heart

Facebook CPC isn't very reliable to me. If you would observe the users that visits your link, you will see bots mixed in it. I think they did that just to make your ads look like it's getting attention on the market.

Linnea Sandel

Yes, you are right that starting a FaceBook COST-PER-CLICK or CPM advertising campaign is very simple to do. I have already done this and they are very helpful for our business. Well, you have shared the nice post with us so thanks for it...