Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members: Introduce Yourself Here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m Paula Michaela Bermejo and I’m from the Philippines. I’m 25 years old. I just quit the BPO industry. I’m looking forward to be a part of this business forum. I enjoy exchanging of ideas and business advises.

Comment

Good day to you Mam /Sir/ admin of this page, I am John from Philippines, currently working abroad, I subscribed here because I might get some business idea/s, maybe something to invest Earned money to while I am here in abroad,hopefully this site will give that and some more. Thank you and more power.

Comment

I welcome you to the forum, do enjoy your stay here.

Comment

Good day everyone.I think it's not an accident that I am here now. I want to learn more and be part of your future discussions.

Comment

Hi to all!

I'm glad to be here. Hopefully, we can all contribute good ideas and encourage others as well. We can indeed make a difference, even in our small acts of kindness. As they say, we can do things one day at a time. Have a good day everyone!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE

Trending

Collapse

Working...
            X