Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members: Introduce Yourself Here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Members: Introduce Yourself Here.

Hello Guys

Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself to other members in this forum.

I am Felix and I am a Medical engineer, i love blogging and designing website, I started Trendri 2017 and I really like meeting and helping members here that come from all works of life in irrespective of their races, ethnicity and social status.

We are pleased to have you with us and many thanks to be part of Trendri.com

Please don't forget to change your Avatar (profile photo) on your profile.
    Last edited by Fecoms; 10-11-2017, 01:26 PM.
    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Am New Here my name is Vandi Cassie. Am here to share ideas about business ideas and how to Market business online. Hope my post will be accepted?

Comment

• Fecoms
      Fecoms commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome to be part of Trendri forum, your post has been very useful to the forum and visitors. You are accepted to share your ideas with us.

• Effiong
      Effiong commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me be one of those to welcome you to this forum. Do have a wonderful participation on this forum.

Am also new here though i have posted on this forum, am just an up coming blogger interested in participating in forum. So my name is Sam Dede and i am computer engineer who likes to troubleshoot pc.

Comment

• Fecoms
      Fecoms commented
      Editing a comment
      Sam Dede You are welcome to be part of Trendri Forum.

It's a privilege to be part of this forum. My name is Grabbo and i am business oriented person willing to learn and share ideas about business. Thanks guys.

Comment

My name is Zion and its a pleasure to be part of this business idea forum, am here to learn and have fun from other users.

Comment

• Fecoms
        Fecoms commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Mr.Zion you are welcome to be part of this forum.

Hello Guys i am new in this forum. i actually saw this forum through a post on Facebook about how to make money online, so i decided to signup. Thanks keep the good work going.

Comment

• XZion
        XZion commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to have you here.

Ladies and Gentlemen am new in this forum, just want to be part of the discussion.

Comment

• Fecoms
        Fecoms commented
        Editing a comment
        Fola we really appreciate you for joining Trendri.com

Hi I am Raffy. I am a Businessman. I do have a little party and events shop here in Philippines. We sell a lot of staff that have something to do with party. We even sell cakes. I am looking forward for more ideas and techniques from people here in the forum that will help improve my business. Hope to hear from you.

Comment

• Fecoms
        Fecoms commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello @Raffy it's good to gave you here, it will be nice for you to share your business tips or ideas with us.

Hi! My name is Racelle, from the Philippines! I’m happy to have the opportunity to join this forum. I may not be as smart as Albert Einstein but I’m hoping that my basic knowledge would help answer questions from you guys. I'm also willing to learn from all your opinions regarding my views. I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Comment

• Adriana Jaycie
        Adriana Jaycie commented
        Editing a comment
        Racelle Lizardo You are welcome to the forum, good to have you around. Do have a splendid day ahead.

• Fecoms
        Fecoms commented
        Editing a comment
        Racelle Lizardo your name sound nice and its a pleasure to have you here.

It's my gratitude to join this kind of forum. Anyways, my name is Jayvee Garcia Borres. I'm from the Philippines and I'm only 20 years old. I am thinking always that I can earn money online through the use of computer and Internet. That website fits for me for sure.

Comment

• Grabo
        Grabo commented
        Editing a comment
        jayveeborres it's good to really look for ways to earn money online. you are welcome and its pleasant to have you in this forum. I just went through one of your post and its informative. Sorry for my bad English please.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
    X