Is buying a Bitcoin a good investment?

argel241

I have read so much about bitcoin.News of bitcoin's was everywhere and I also heard it from CNN and it is rising rapidly.There are a lot of popular application that can be used to buy and sell bitcoin.Sometimes it attracts me because of its good reviews but I want to make it sure if it really worth it.Do you think bitcoin is a good investment?What can you say?

HazelTing

Bitcoin is famous and overwhelming trend for the investors nowadays. I also ponder about this thing. I am thinking to try but I am hesitant. One thing that I have to consider is that the company where I am joining is a legitimate one? It seems that I do not have an assurance that the company will stand until the time I get back my money together with the earnings. Maybe, if there is somebody who could suggest which company is best, I think, I will try.

G

Bitcoin is a solid investment decision if you are able to tolerate a lot of risk. Cryptocurrency is inherently risky as it is not secured or backed by any federal government. Many people have had their coins stolen or just plain lost. However, many more have become extremely wealthy with portfolios that started out quite small. The current price of Bitcoin seems to suggest that it's a bubble, but it could just as well continue its meteoric rise to six digit values. Again, it's all about your risk tolerance.

gelotologist

I surely believe that bitcoin or buying bitcoin is a good investment. The reasons is simple, the bitcoin is increasing and If it goes down it just stays on the amount. But investing in this platform is also like taking a risk in handling them your money, I've read so much articles and watched some videos that some are legit and some are not, like you would invest, then on the next day, who knows? they're already close.

ion

I think it's up to your strategy or patience if you want to invest on bitcoins or any cryptocurrency. If you have extra money, and willing to invest, wait and earn, bitcoin I think is a good idea. But if you just want to have or rely on bitcoins as source of income bitcoins probably not worth for that. It's really hard to predict the price of bitcoins but if your patience is good enough, try it. Just wait for two to three years for the best result.

DenisMNE

This is a controversial subject with many sides.

Buying bitcoin was good for some people few years ago.Very good.Bitcoin price skyrocketed and they were able to sell it for up to 10.000$.

The problem with bitcoin is that it is not supported by any international government or bank and will likely burst since it is not legal way of paying for stuff.

Not a lot places allow you to buy stuff with bitcoin and, in my opinion, bitcoin will burst like a bubble.

Most economics expert agree that bitcoin will collapse so I would stay away, even though it seems like a good deal.

Rainlover207

Bitcoin is famous and overwhelming trend for the investors nowadays. I also ponder about this thing. I am thinking to try but I am hesitant. One thing that I have to consider is that the company where I am joining is a legitimate one? It seems that I do not have an assurance that the company will stand until the time I get back my money together with the earnings. Maybe, if there is somebody who could suggest which company is best, I think, I will try.

Xerryl

Bitcoin is a solid investment decision if you are able to tolerate a lot of risk. Cryptocurrency is inherently risky as it is not secured or backed by any federal government. Many people have had their coins stolen or just plain lost. However, many more have become extremely wealthy with portfolios that started out quite small. The current price of Bitcoin seems to suggest that it's a bubble, but it could just as well continue its meteoric rise to six digit values. Again, it's all about your risk tolerance.

Thosynho

out
bitcoin.News of bitcoin's was everywhere and I also heard it from CNN and it is rising rapidly.There are a lot of popular application that can be used to buy and sell bitcoin.Sometimes it attracts me because of its good reviews but I want to make it sure if it really worth it.Do you think bitcoin is a good investment?What can you say?
Of course Bitcoin of all the crypto currencies for now is still the best with high value in the crypto market. However, as viable a Bitcoin is, caution must be taken when it comes to investing in any crypto currency. One needs to meticulously study the market flow of the currency before considering buying or selling in the crypto world. Else, one will regret venturing into Bitcoin or any other crypto currencies.

gochenko8

I agree that this is a controversial subject with many sides.

Buying bitcoin was good for some people few years ago.Very good.Bitcoin price skyrocketed and they were able to sell it for up to 10.000$.

The problem with bitcoin is that it is not supported by any international government or bank and will likely burst since it is not legal way of paying for stuff.

Not a lot places allow you to buy stuff with bitcoin and, in my opinion, bitcoin will burst like a bubble.

Most economics expert agree that bitcoin will collapse so I would stay away, even though it seems like a good deal.