best bitcoin wallet.

junrose123

Well I haven't heard that kind of Bitcoin wallet, I am just also concerned on the charge or fees since some Bitcoin wallet have a higher transaction fee when transferring from a particular wallet. I hope that it would have a lesser fee since I am glad to know the features of that Electrum Bitcoin wallet since it has some amazing features that you said a while ago. I will try to look further on that particular wallet if it is worth it to have or not.

DomiLinkin

what can you say about this bitcoin wallet? or can you talk about the best options? thanks in advance for your answers and attention

DomiLinkin

all this is good. please tell me, who opened a bitcoin wallet for himself on this service bitcoinofficial? why does everyone recommend this one? Thanks for attention

Martinsx

Some Bitcoin holders are investors are divided over whether to make use of software or hardware Bitcoin wallets. But in my opinion, I would like to say that it's the amount of Bitcoin that you are holding should decide on which kind of Bitcoin wallet you are to be making use of. If it's much, hardware Bitcoin wallet is the best and vice versa.

Caguioa747

Trezor is the original hardware wallet. The guy behind it invented not only hardware wallet (as well as the software protocol of it), but also mining pools. The people in their companies contribute to the innovation and the development of Bitcoin itself. Unlike Ledger, which is not fully open-sourced, Trezor is. No one has an idea what exactly goes on in Ledger. You choose to trust Ledger (and its company) if you use it.

A

Anyone01

The safest way to store your bitcoin is to buy an ledger wallet and if you want to buy ledger wallet you can also use paper wallet you. I have a paper and a ledger wallet so I feel secured in my investment. I am not trusting application wallet like eidoo, myceleum because we didnt know in the future what will happen in that app or someone hack it.

jeffreyjose48

Is there anyone here who collecting some bitcoin? or investing in any cryptocurrencies? I'm just a beginner in that nature. I just wanna know if what is the best crypto wallet?

I am also new to this collecting bitcoins. I have a coin base account. Here in the Philippines I have a coins.ph. I almost tried everything but have never experienced a payout yet. Posting your comments in forum like this is much better. But still I do not close my door on bitcoins. I am still hoping that I can withdraw my bitcoins and change it into cash.

ion

Is there anyone here who collecting some bitcoin? or investing in any cryptocurrencies? I'm just a beginner in that nature. I just wanna know if what is the best crypto wallet?

argel241

I guess it is.Since It was recommended by most everyone that made it to the number one list.Well, I haven't tried it yet so I am not that too certain about it.I only rely on what I have read from reviews. I guess it's better to try it for ourselves too.

ion

how about the fees? are they pocket friendly? It's really hard to find some cheaper wallet or I mean cheapest transaction fees. I'm using some micro wallet like faucethub and coinpot as wallet, and I leave my crypto there. I hope it's all safe there.

argel241

I am also new to bitcoin and using bitcoin wallet.But based on what I found out in google. the majority says the best bitcoin wallet is: [h=4]"1. ELECTRUM
This is the best wallet for desktop users, hands down. The feature that drove me toward Electrum in the first place was the fact that you can open multiple wallets using the same seed. You can also create and sign transactions without being connected to the internet. In addition, you have the option of downloading a “root public key” that you can use with mobile applications to monitor your Electrum wallets.[/h] Maybe I'm going to try this too.

amitkokiladitya

There are some good bitcoin wallete you can make use of but i just hope they dont change their mind and disappear with your coins.
  • Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet. Mycellium is one of the best Bitcoin wallets out there.
  • Copay.
  • Coinbase. By far, Coinbase is one of the most popular Bitcoin exchange services used globally.
  • BreadWallet.
  • Airbitz.
  • Bitcoin Wallet.
  • GreenBits.
  • Samourai Wallet.

Your list of wallets is very big. I hope all these are legot ame do not turn out to be scam. I have a bitcoins wallet at the faucethub. What are your views regarding this wallet?

ion

Yeah, I heard that coinbase, and there's so many recommendation for that wallet. I'm using coinomi wallet because of many cryptocurrency supported. But I don't think that wallet is safe, that's why I have separate wallet for my btc, and that's is blockchain. And now, I'm looking for much more cheaper transaction fees.

junrose123

I am also new to the Bitcoin industry, I don't have any withdrawals yet since I'm still climbing at the top to hit the minimum withdrawal. The only Bitcoin wallet that I used is coins.ph since I find it very legitimate. One of my friend already made a cash out on this site and really pays well. I have also the btc wallet but I mostly prefer to use the Bitcoin wallet of coins.ph since I think it is more safe and reliable. I think before making any registration to some Bitcoin wallet you must first make a research to further asses the reliability of the Bitcoin wallet that you will use. We cannot deny that now a days scams are everywhere, so we must be cautious everytime.

Y

ynnhoj24

There are so many bitcoin wallet websites out there. But lets hope that they will not scam you.

These are some of the best bitcoin wallet.

1. Copay - Copay is a Bitcoin wallet by Bitpay and available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Linux, Max OS X, and Windows. Because Copay is available on multiple platforms, it’s easy to use the same wallet or accounts across multiple devices.

2. Ledger Nano - is a smartcard based hardware wallet. Private keys are generated and signed offline in the smartcard’s secure environment. The Nano is setup using the Ledger Chrome Application. A random 24-word seed is generated upon setup and backed offline by writing it down on a piece of paper. In case of theft, damage or loss, the entire wallet can be recreated with the seed. A user selected PIN code is also assigned to the device to protect against physical theft or hacking.

3. Trezor - The TREZOR differs from the Ledger Nano in that it’s a very tiny computer rather than a smartcard. Private keys are still generated offline.

TREZOR also generates a 24-word seed upon setup. The TREZOR has its own built in screen where the seed is displayed and copied down during backup. Since the TREZOR is an offline device it offers extra security since the seed isn’t displayed on an online computer.

4. Opendime - The first Bitcoin Bearer Bond or called a Bitcoin Stick. Opendime is a small USB stick that allows you to spend Bitcoin like a dollar bill. Pass it along multiple times. Connect to any USB to check balance. Unseal anytime to spend online. Trust no one.

Acts like a read-only USB flash drive. Works with any computer, laptop, and phone.

jyu143

There's a lot of bitcoin sites some of this are legit some of this is a scam.

If you try this method don't invest so much do your research first, I'm a victim of this method and in the first place I withdraw $30-40 but when I invest all my money, I didn't received money anymore.

So beaware in a first place they want us yo trust them and when we trust them we invest big money and the scam takes place.

John.D

There are some good bitcoin wallete you can make use of but i just hope they dont change their mind and disappear with your coins.
  • Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet. Mycellium is one of the best Bitcoin wallets out there.
  • Copay.
  • Coinbase. By far, Coinbase is one of the most popular Bitcoin exchange services used globally.
  • BreadWallet.
  • Airbitz.
  • Bitcoin Wallet.
  • GreenBits.
  • Samourai Wallet.