Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a technique or strategy in getting people to sign up (referrals)...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a technique or strategy in getting people to sign up (referrals)...?

Hello guys. I've been using some apps and sites for a long time already and I could really use some help. How do I get lots of referrals? Can anyone please help out. thanks

Just tell the truth. Sometimes even me, I hate the lies about the referrals system. Some of the people telling all the good things about the particular app. just to get the referral, and after that, nothing. they just using the people to earn more. Once you get a referral, help the person also, about the idea to the particular app.

Comment

vin.averia i belive some refferal system work just write quality information about the site or apps you want refere and share on social media and that will help you get a lot of referrals. Just do mass post of the link on your social media page. ion i disagree with you some refferal website works but it just really hard to earn from referral network.

Comment

Honestly I hate networking some networking sites are scam and sad to say you need to invite your friend to gain referrals, once your friends join and you gain referrals and you don't know it is a scam, your friends is a victim of scam also because you invited them to a scam site.

Make sure is it legit before you referred others.

Comment

I always have a tough time in making referrals. Although I have been working on many well paying legit sites, but I have not made even a single referral till date. I don't know anything about how to start making referrals. I really wish that I come up with some good referrals so that I can add up my earnings. But, the method appears really tough.

Comment

I think that depends on that application or site you want to refer.If that site or application is trusted, have a good review and have a good reputation many will be encouraged to sign up for your referral.Just make sure you are really aware of that system and confident to refer other before inviting people to join with you.

Comment

Honestly, even I is having a hard time on getting referrals. Sometimes it is really hard to convince someone to join under you even though you are showing them your payment proofs. But most that I have seen now is that people do make referrals
              by the use of paid to post forums. They will to the marketplace of the forum, post their offers with little rewards to get referrals and this is one of the most effective way to get referrals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

The opposite of Girl?

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X