The truth about getting Paid to watch videos online

G

There are some fake website that promise to pay you to watch video, after wasting your internet data watching videos they don’t pay you any penny. There are only few legit website that will pay you to watch video.

F

Fidencio39

There are some fake website that promise to pay you to watch video, after wasting your internet data watching videos they don’t pay you any penny. There are only few legit website that will pay you to watch video.
Cuales son esos citios qie te pagan real mente. Por ver videos. Cuantos citios reales hay y como se puede ganar dinero con ellos

gelotologist

I do agree that some of them are not legit and would definitely waste your time. The advice that I want to give you is look for a YouTuber or any person that most people watched in order for you to not be scam or for you to not waste your time as well. And also, try your luck on baymack if you are that fond of watching videos and want to earn money at home.

G

I have equally experienced the same thing. but in my case I watched close to 1000 videos on skylom, I got referrals and tried to redeem they banned me and didn't pay. those guys are complete scum. the same thing happened on snuckls too. I'm able to make 15USD on Outbuck requested for redrawal till now haven't been paid.

micheale

it is right there are many sites that promise you money but they just waste your time and data and give you nothing in return except for a headache. But there are also some sites that are legit and will pay you, but the problem is you can only make a little money with this websites and i recommend other ways to earn money online than watching videos. you can view one of the best ways to make money online on my post "make money while you are sleeping". its a legit way to make a decent amount of money if you follow the steps.

1000deGrade

I also been cheated on with those sites. I don't know how but all the time i just end up being on a fake site, and I invest my time and energy by nothing!

cmoneyspinner

I have tried 3 sites that promised to pay for watching videos.

The first site I tried said that all I did was watch videos. Huh? Well excuse me! I didn't read anything that said I was required to complete other tasks. So I scratched that one off my list.

I tried another site that said I had to upload the extension to my Chrome browser and promised it wouldn't mess anything up. Guess what? Something got messed up! So I scratched that.

Finally I tried a site that created an app where I could watch the videos on my TV and it worked!! I get paid in cryptocurrency. But that's my choice. The site will also pay in cash if you choose a Rewards Partner that pays in cash. But I prefer cryptocurrency. This site is legit. Hideout.co

raaman

Valued Contributor
I have tried 3 sites that promised to pay for watching videos.

The first site I tried said that all I did was watch videos. Huh? Well excuse me! I didn't read anything that said I was required to complete other tasks. So I scratched that one off my list.

I tried another site that said I had to upload the extension to my Chrome browser and promised it wouldn't mess anything up. Guess what? Something got messed up! So I scratched that.

Finally I tried a site that created an app where I could watch the videos on my TV and it worked!! I get paid in cryptocurrency. But that's my choice. The site will also pay in cash if you choose a Rewards Partner that pays in cash. But I prefer cryptocurrency. This site is legit. Hideout.co
I have also tried sites that promised to pay me for watching videos. But, how many sites? I lost count of that. The problem with earning by watching videos is that most of the time, they will say, "sorry, at this point in time, no videos are available for you to watch". I don't like the idea of uploading any app for the purpose of watching videos. However, all the video watching sites also pay only peanuts for your time.

cmoneyspinner

they will say, "sorry, at this point in time, no videos are available for you to watch"
I had this problem with Swagbucks. Later on I found out that my daughter had a Swagbucks account and she was watching videos. LOL. Seriously though, the Hideout.tv is the only one that works for me. They created an app that lets you watch the videos on your Fire TV. Right now while I am working online in forums like this, I am also watching the videos on my TV. I turn it on when I wake up each day and work while the videos play. Right now it shows I have 1077 points. At the end of the day, I redeem my points. I sign out and sign in again the next day. Sometimes there are glitches and the screen freezes. But most of the time there are no problems. Also, the Hideout Admin folks are very nice.

G

Well i am also aware on those kind of site like baymack and snuckls and its kinda ok .. you just gonna push your luck to enter more entry to won their price. Because its a lottery something like that. And they cash out also your money. . And i think the person who want to join on that kind of site must do a research first because we all know the world of internet is full of scammer and fake. So i recommended that we all need to be careful in everything we like to join with.

But like i said Baymack and Snuckls are good.. and they have a new site though its www.skylom.com its more easy that baymack and snuckls.

chicnthin

I think all of us has been a victim of that. I have tried many apps and sites that claims to pay its users just by watching videos, but most them didn't pay me. Most of it have a high threshold, and probably the only way to reach it is by inviting many people and get rewards from their referral. However, there are also legit platforms that pays and I've been personally got paid by one of them, which is Clipclaps. Although after may attempts to earn from watching videos, I decided to focus my time on forum sites because I can earn faster and at the same time, I gain new knowledge.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, that's true. Since, I have been to earning online world, I have come across many sites till today. Among them, paid to watch videos was also there. And, I am faked and I lost 12$ money here on a MLM site called Adsbean, where they said to watch 1 single advertisement you will be paid 1$ and they took 1000 INR as an investment which is quite a large amount for me as a student. But, still I paid it and tried but I got two payments from them of 900 INR. Till then, I applied for one more ID there to increase the profit. But, that down-payment was the biggest mistake at that point. I should have waited there. After then, they closed their site.

So, we should be very clear about the site and it gave me a learning too, that you should never fall in trap of MLM of get paid to videos/ads.

Josemendez

Verified member
Paid to watch video sites are numerous with only a few of them being legit .
The fact is that most of these sites that offer these services do not have what it takes to pay people who participate in the offer ,because they are only able to generate revenue when viewers if the video clicks on the ads in the video.

Those that demands one to watch ads before watching the video do not generate much revenue from it , as people tends to skip the ads immediately after the countdown has elapsed.

I have not wasted time with such sites because of the negatives reviews about them online.

Mayorla

Yes, most of these websites aren't legit, they are time waster and even waste your data

But, I think you should watch Reviews on different websites before venturing into any one..

D

Deleted member 28873

the thing about get paid to watch videos is that most of them out there ain't real I did once where I watched lots of video which cost a lot of data after watching lots of video to meet the minimum cash out of $100 and about 20 referrals before cash out I was asked to purchase a domain of $14 I don't have that's much money then so I stopped its really a painful experience.Getting money from watching videos can be possible as I'm also receiving it from my paypal account, however, do not expect that it will give you stability on how much money you can earn for a week

junrose123

Yes I agree with your opinion, I had been also a victim of these paid to watch online videos in some application or websites. At first I was amazed that you can earn some few bucks by just clicking the videos and watching them for a few minutes. I spent much time in it for the purpose of earning an income out of it, but my expectation didn't happen. I spent much data to be able to cater the certain offer but I was just disappointed later on. When I already reached their minimum withdrawal amount I immediately initiated an effort to make a cash out, but I was able to make a cash out since the site says that the program is not already available. It says that the program had been already terminated due to some technical problems. I feel pissed of and angry since the site didn't make a notification that there site is no longer existing, and they just keep endorsing it online.

ion

I know Two sites where you can earn money by watching videos, and It's legit. I earn about maybe $2 a week each of that site by just watching videos, and you can withdraw your earnings to paypal even just $.02, and you have a chance to win in their lottery everyday by watching videos.