Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about getting Paid to watch videos online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth about getting Paid to watch videos online

There are some fake website that promise to pay you to watch video, after wasting your internet data watching videos they don’t pay you any penny. There are only few legit website that will pay you to watch video.

Yes I agree with your opinion, I had been also a victim of these paid to watch online videos in some application or websites. At first I was amazed that you can earn some few bucks by just clicking the videos and watching them for a few minutes. I spent much time in it for the purpose of earning an income out of it, but my expectation didn't happen. I spent much data to be able to cater the certain offer but I was just disappointed later on. When I already reached their minimum withdrawal amount I immediately initiated an effort to make a cash out, but I was able to make a cash out since the site says that the program is not already available. It says that the program had been already terminated due to some technical problems. I feel pissed of and angry since the site didn't make a notification that there site is no longer existing, and they just keep endorsing it online.

Comment

I know Two sites where you can earn money by watching videos, and It's legit. I earn about maybe $2 a week each of that site by just watching videos, and you can withdraw your earnings to paypal even just $.02, and you have a chance to win in their lottery everyday by watching videos.

Comment

I think I know what site are you referring into. Is it the baymack and snuckles? These sites are really great since they are really paying. Although the chance of winning the jackpot price is very minimal, whereas the consolation prices are quite easy to be won. I already won some consolation prices here such as 1dollar and some few cents.These sites are so amazing because they immediately send you a payment at the soonest possible time if you had in their lottery. I always make it a point to join as much as possible whenever I have an access to the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by junrose123 View Post
          I think I know what site are you referring into. Is it the baymack and snuckles? These sites are really great since they are really paying. Although the chance of winning the jackpot price is very minimal, whereas the consolation prices are quite easy to be won. I already won some consolation prices here such as 1dollar and some few cents.These sites are so amazing because they immediately send you a payment at the soonest possible time if you had in their lottery. I always make it a point to join as much as possible whenever I have an access to the internet.
          Yeah you're right. Chances of winning is really hard, but it's lottery you know, that's how it works. but still you have a chance to win, and aside from that, the consolation is also good. .0$ something a day, is not bad, by just watching videos. and even your $ is only .02, you can transfer it immediately to your paypal account.

Comment

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken it's this kind of scam is common to us, like pay per click they paid you according what ads you play or what ads you watch or what what ads you click.

Don't be a victim this method is sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              There are some fake website that promise to pay you to watch video, after wasting your internet data watching videos they don’t pay you any penny. There are only few legit website that will pay you to watch video.
              I have joined a site requiring me to watch videos. It is a legitimate site. The instructions are the following:

1.Watch the videos
              2. Identify if it is a vlog, shopping, music such reggae, pop, rock, etc.
              3. If you get 5 correct answers on no.2, the site will give one entry for lottery. You are given until 10 entries.

The draw of the lottery is daily.

I, myself have won a dollar so far but who knows, you will be the jackpot winner.

Comment

Yes its true that there are so many scam websites that let you watch videos. But, in my experience there are only two legit websites which is Baymack and Snuckls. First, you should have a referral link from your friend then you can watch 5 videos for 1 entry. If you already have 10 entries, the amount of videos you need to watch is decreased to only two. If you want a referral link, you can use mine

Baymack
                https://www.baymack.com/johnny104

Snuckls

https://www.snuckls.com/johnny187

Comment

Yes I agree with you guys, these two sites are amazing since it is a legitimate and well paying. I hope I can learn more about some legitimate sites other than the two mentioned above to further increase my online earnings. Scam sites are everywhere, they are waiting for other people to get into trap. We must be very careful and cautious for every site that we will join especially if it is new and doesn't have any credibility at all.

Comment

What happened to baymack last week if i'm not mistaken? 7 videos for 1 lottery ticket, and now they bring back to five, and they increase the number tickets from 10 to 40 something? I got $1 last draw, well, it's good.

https://www.baymack.com/refer/ref-59e92ab7ee758

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                    X