Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Reliable Bank in Nigeria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Most Reliable Bank in Nigeria

What is the most reliable bank in Nigeria for Fixed deposit account, i have interest too pen account with either IBTC, GTBank or Diamond Bank. Are their better banks compare to these bank in terms of fixed deposit account rate.

Originally posted by Roli View Post
    What is the most reliable bank in Nigeria for Fixed deposit account, i have interest too pen account with either IBTC, GTBank or Diamond Bank. Are their better banks compare to these bank in terms of fixed deposit account rate.
    IBTC fixed deposit account interest rate is high and also depends on the amount you want to fix.
    These are the two bank i have visited to confirm their fixed deposit account rate:

IBTC Fixed Deposit Account Rate is 7%-%8. while GTBank fixed deposit account rate is 4% to %6.

Comment

The Bank i use should be the most reliable bank. Ecobank is the best bank in Nigeria.

Comment

• Effiong
        Effiong commented
        Editing a comment
        Ecobank should be the most terrible bank in Nigeria except they have improve.
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X