Shares/Stock Stock market for beginners?

kay.s

I am really intrigued about stock market and how it works. I don't have any clue and i don't have someone in my circle who knows about it. Anyone who wants to teach me?

m_cel

I am really intrigued about stock market and how it works. I don't have any clue and i don't have someone in my circle who knows about it. Anyone who wants to teach me?

Read articles and reviews if you really wanted to learn how to join stock markets. You can also watch Youtube for some tutorials and join forums to ask for some advice. I've heard Bitcoin is also a good investment it's like a stock market. Be aware that it's like a gambling you might win or you might lose. In any investments it has a risk so be ready what would be the outcome of your investment. It's better to study it first before diving in so you won't regret anything.

anor0428

Read articles and reviews if you really wanted to learn how to join stock markets. You can also watch Youtube for some tutorials and join forums to ask for some advice. I've heard Bitcoin is also a good investment it's like a stock market. Be aware that it's like a gambling you might win or you might lose. In any investments it has a risk so be ready what would be the outcome of your investment. It's better to study it first before diving in so you won't regret anything.

I totally agree. Any form of investment is risky, we should really study the site or the business first before putting our money to it. We can never be sure if we will win or lose our money in the end. I have not much knowledge on stock market, but I have heard before that in just a short time, the stock can suddenly goes up but then again, it can suddenly drop too.

HazelTing

Yes, investing in stock market is like gambling. From time to time, it fluctuates depending upon the operation of the business. However, if you are fortunate, you will surely earn. You have to know the background of the company first before investing. You have to monitor it daily for a couple of months. You can search about it on the internet. There are also channels on the television which broadcast the status of stock markets of different companies. Through this, you will have a hint either to pursue or not about investing stocks.