Small Personal Loan for Filipino with a bad credit

vin.averia

Is it possible for a company/app to grant a personal loan for a Filipino who doesn't have good credit rating and wants to get back on his feet? He can provide the valid documents and id's.
Can anyone suggest please? Thanks.

via_1226

Hello. I think banks or other lending business will only approve loans from people who have good background in their loan history or has a secured job that earns a regular monthly income. Before a loan can be approved, I believe that an applicant will be screened base on the required qualifications. Anyway, you may try inquiring from banks or other lending institutions about their offers. They might have unique packages that you can easily avail. Good luck!

G

It might be difficult for a bank to grant a loan for a person who hasn't have a good credit rating, for I think it's their protocol to protect their business. In the first how did he get a bad rating for loan applications? What I can suggest is that If a bank cannot provide a loan, try in cooperatives, as I heard it is easier to get a loan in small cooperatives in the Philippines