Advice on Bitcoins Mining

J

Jaybs101

Good day,

Hi guys, newbie here, just wanted to know if there is someone out there who can help me cause I am planning to engage in bitcoin mining, any help, tips, advice etc., you can give me before I dive into this,appreciate it very much, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

m_cel

Good day,

Hi guys, newbie here, just wanted to know if there is someone out there who can help me cause I am planning to engage in bitcoin mining, any help, tips, advice etc., you can give me before I dive into this,appreciate it very much, thank you.

Read more reviews about bitcoins before diving in. You can also watch Youtube, they would explain their experiences joining bitcoins. Be aware of scams, join only those sites that are legit so it's important that you've read and studied the sites before investing your money.

ion

Yeah, m_cel is right. You need more reviews to do that, or else you will lose you funds. Be vigilant also to the fake mining sites or investment sites. Don't invest to HYIP sites also if they running for more than 5 or 7 days, they will possibly not pay anymore.

m_cel

Yeah, m_cel is right. You need more reviews to do that, or else you will lose you funds. Be vigilant also to the fake mining sites or investment sites. Don't invest to HYIP sites also if they running for more than 5 or 7 days, they will possibly not pay anymore.

I really wanted to join Bitcoin because they say it's a good investment but I need to study it first to avoid losing money. My friend told me that his friend got 100k just joining Bitcoin and I was amazed because it's a lot of money I couldn't earn that just by being an ordinary employee. They say it's not an instant you really have to master the game; it's like gambling you won't always win so better prepared for being lose sometime. If you have the guts to lose join Bitcoin but if not try other online investment that wouldn't harm your money.

anor0428

I am not into bitcoin mining or bitcoin investment site, but among all investment sites, it is only genesis that I am hearing good reviews. There, you will need to buy powerhash and the earning that you can get per day will depend on how many powerhash you bought. But before you join any mining site , make sure that you read the FAQ and you have read enough information about the site. One more piece of advice is do not invest what you cannot afford
to lose, we can never tell if those legit site will remain legit after years.

gelotologist

In terms of getting help or wanting an advice for this bitcoin mining thing, the best thing is to get advice from your closest friend that have an experience or try watching some good reviews on how they manage to earn or be rich on this platform. YouTube, is the best option for this thing,not only they explain the whole thing but also they will show you the exact thing on what to do and also if something is wrong.

HazelTing

When it comes in this kind of investment, you must be careful because there are some bitcoin mining companies that close. On the contrary, there also companies that are legitimate and stable. However, I am quite hesitant to join because the amount invested fluctuates from time to time. I have also newly read from a social media account that a certain bitcoin mining company is down. People who invested much are very disgusted. This situation added more hesitation for me to join.