Shares/Stock How to invest in the stock market?

chelley17

I want to know what are some easy ways to invest in the stock market. I always wanted to invest in the stock market. Some of my friends told me that I only need Php 5000 to start investing, but the problem is I don't know how. Is there any training that I need to attend to?

m_cel

I want to know what are some easy ways to invest in the stock market. I always wanted to invest in the stock market. Some of my friends told me that I only need Php 5000 to start investing, but the problem is I don't know how. Is there any training that I need to attend to?
You can contact a broker if you really want to invest in stock market. They're the one handling your investment and they will also monitor your investment but there are service fees. If you're willing to pay for service fees then contact a broker. But if you want to do it alone study first how it works. If you have the guts to do it alone, you can come personally to the stock market place. But bear in mind that it's risky to do it alone because you don't have enough knowledge on how to invest in stock market. Investing in stock market is like a gambling, you may win some and you may lose some so better be prepared on what you might gain and what you might lose. If you're not confident enough to do it alone try to study it first by doing reading some articles and watching information on Youtube. You can also ask on forums because they might someone who has experienced investing in stock market that could give you good advice. If you have a budget for hiring a broker feel free to contact them.

HazelTing

It is really good to attend seminars regarding investing of stock but there are many topics on the net to search about this matter. My suggestion is that before you buy the shares of stocks, you have to know the background of the company and how it is managed. You might be joining the company which is losing and eventually you lost your investment. On the other hand, there are also companies which needs investors for expansion of the business. I think, this is the best time you invest.

PICKFORD

Verified member
It's very easy. It's by an online stockbroker after you must funded your account you can now buy stock from the brokers websites. This can be done in a space of some minutes. You can also buy stock directly from the company. Or a full service broker.