Websites that are significantly worth of time spending as a freelancer?

Gibardogs04

I mean we all know that online freelancing does not give too much of an earnings and most of freelancers tend to do 2 to 3 or more onlibe jobs in a day in order
to earn a lot. Any suggestions?

solji05

I would prefer Upwork.com for you. If you are good on photo and video editing software, you can earn 10$ per day. You just have to build your profile, and increase your rating for them to recognize your talent there. There is also easy jobs there like transcribing a video and translating letters that earn for like 5$ per day.

m_cel

I mean we all know that online freelancing does not give too much of an earnings and most of freelancers tend to do 2 to 3 or more onlibe jobs in a day in order
to earn a lot. Any suggestions?

I've heard User Testing is also a good source of income. It pays like $10 per task. You need to pass their exams for you to be able to join their site. They will give you a task and you need to give your opinion about what have given to you. You're going to need a microphone to record your insights about your tasks. Recording means you need to speak in English I don't know if it requires fluency on your English but it's very important that they will be able to understand your words clearly. You can try it if you have the confidence to speak fluently but if not practice more so you could pass their exams.

kgord

Some of the GPT sites are not bad. Some people earn a significant amount of money on Swagbucks by watching videos, and video ads. However, those that do this have a few internet related devices running at the same time. I have heard of people making several hundred per month just by doing this..so if you have a lot of devices that are smartphones or can run videos it might be worth itl.