Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas with us.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Make Money Doing What You Love Doing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: How To Make Money Doing What You Love Doing?

These are some ways to make money doing what you already like doing and what you find fun doing.
    1. Write a book. Writing a book and you can make money from it though the sales once you've published it.
    2. Create an app.
    3. Start a static blog.
    4. Get paid writing articles online.
    5. Create a YouTube video and apply for adsense.
    6. Take beautiful photos and sell the photos online.
    7. Draw and design graphics and sell them on website that sell graphic.
    Do you have any idea i have not listed, please tell us some ways you know one can start making money.

Wow! Thanks for this. I now have an idea what to do. The only problem is, i really don't know what i love doing. I've been looking for things that i am really interested in but there are a lot. But anyway, i'll try to do those ways you stated. maybe it could help. thanks again!

Comment

Making money could be a task or a mere hobby depending on the perspective a person sees it from. Many people do not do what they like, rather they do what is available or what fate allots to them. I think making money should be a hobby and not a task. When it is seen and approached as such, it makes it easier and person enjoy the art of making money. Most people who make money by doing what they are compelled to do have less money, and they make it a task, target rather than a enjoyed task. This accounts for the great number of unhappy people around the world.

If a person enjoys writing and was employed to sweep, it becomes very unattractive to him or her. it affects his or her productive, hence there is internal contention within the person; he would not appreciate what he does. Thee way to make money from what you love doing is to see it as a hobby; seeing it as a hobby and taking it as such brings all innovations to bear. Everything that comes your way is seen as a mere challenge that is surmountable. You enjoy every moment of the trying time because you love what you are doing. Many success careers have been built job fulfillment on the part of the employee.

Comment

Great advice there. For me that works is doing video in YouTube and getting paid through Adsense. I mean I am an introvert person but still I love doing this. by the way please subscribe to my channel Fred Albis.

Comment

Will if you want to make money of your hobbies I recommend Upwork.com this site is legit and many freelancers used this site to get job that they really like through Internet or through online.

You can use Upwork also if you are hiring or etc. You can earn real money with this site and get job that your own desire.

Comment

Those are some good ideas but it is hard to make a significant amount of money on a book, unless you are very talented. It is also very time consuming to write one. Some people do make good money developing apps but again the market is a bit over saturated so that is not easy to make alot of money. The same with selling photos most people do not have good luck with that do to over saturation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

What is the most populous country in the world?

Trending

Collapse

Working...
            X