How to make $100 per day (aliexpress+ebay)

jyu143

NOTE: you don't need to buy the product from alibaba, amazon or aliexpress all you need to do is find a product on Aliexpress or Alibaba to sell on eBay.

1. find a product on Alibaba but it's better to find a product on Aliexpress because most of the product on Aliexpress are free shipping copy the full details of the product that you like to sell on eBay.

2.Copy paste but except the Price don't copy the price make some profit of it.

For example: Aliexpress price $4 and when you sell it on eBay make some profit of it instead of $3 make it $7 or higher don't worry about the shipping the Aliexpress will handle that.

3.once you've done this take NOTE don't buy the product just COPY the details of the products you like on Aliexpress and PASTE it on eBay and sell it.

4.You need to understand this is little bit confusing but I'll try my best to explain it, TAKE NOTE YOU ONLY NEED TO BUY THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL ON EBAY WHEN SOMEONE BUY IT ON EBAY . BECAUSE IF SOME BUY IT, THE MONEY WILL DIRECTLY DEPOSIT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

5. THE SHIPPING - Don't worry about the shipping here's the TRICK, once you've done STEP 3, it's time to buy the product on Aliexpress, now it's time to SHIP the product TAKE NOTE don't put your personal adress or your name on SHIPPING DETAILS.
Instead of personal address or personal information, PUT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF YOUR BUYER NOT YOURS, SO THAT WHEN ALIEXPRESS DELIVER THE PRODUCT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY OR DIRECTLY DELIVERED TO YOUR COSTUMERS.

6. once you've done it Send the details of the shipping to your buyer.

How to make $100 per day (aliexpress+ebay)
Take note: when find the product on Aliexpress make sure it's free shipping

PS: eBay can sold millions of products in just 1 seconds

It really works Good luck :)

TAKE NOTE: Follow the step

Last edited by a moderator:

junrose123

Thank you for sharing your method, I haven't encountered such techniques in doing business. I would look in to it but I feel a little bit confused regarding on the process. I just wonder if no one had tried to ask regarding on the packaging of the products since they are from different companies. I am also wondering on how the companies the eBay and Alibaba agreed on such terms since I think the other parties have no direct consent regarding on pricing the products.

AfriPeeps Official

The problem I see with this is the possibility of AliExpress sending a copy of the receipt of the purchased product along with your order to your customers address, that will expose the original price of the product you purchased and might cause issues later because the customer might report you.

DonnaDickens

I guess now I understand why the same product with the same quality costs differently on aliexpress and ebay, haha. I think the information presented by you can be helpful to some people, but it's not really fair to cheat the system. Another issue is with shipping because sometimes products from aliexpress take too much time to arrive, and you can't even track them. Anyway, I usually use the china package tracking software and don't have any problems with that. But again, I don't wanna cheat the system even for 100 bucks per day.
I think nothing terrible will happen

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good method to make money online. I don't know if it still really works because the post is quite old. Making money on the internet is quiet very much possible but knowledge is what is really needed for you to succeed. This method is quite straight forward and simple.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Omo well first of all thank you for the information that you have shared with us but generally I don't consider this as the best idea because .I just think you are cheating on the system which is not the one of the best thing to do .we need a business that does not involve any tricks to do. we only need something we can do just like what we are doing here

MaxForsyth

I guess now I understand why the same product with the same quality costs differently on aliexpress and ebay, haha. I think the information presented by you can be helpful to some people, but it's not really fair to cheat the system. Another issue is with shipping because sometimes products from aliexpress take too much time to arrive, and you can't even track them. Anyway, I usually use the china package tracking software and don't have any problems with that. But again, I don't wanna cheat the system even for 100 bucks per day.

Last edited:

argel241

How safe is this?Have anyone out there tried this method so how is everything works?I would like to try this but a little scared maybe I might get caught haha.Can I get items from Amazon instead of Aliexpress?I don't have an account on both Aliexpress and eBay.

G

I like this method, I think it is very clever. I don't think it is cheating because you are giving the customer the product, you are not scamming them. I shop a lot on aliexpress, and actually got scammed a lot. I think if you do not give the customer the product you are advertising, then that is not good.

ion

I think It's cheating, and once they received the package or item, they are able to see now how much really the item is or product. Do you think it's safe to do that? or I will end up in jail by doing that.

ballyhara

Well I don't know if this is cheating or not, but the real fact is that if this thing works, then the guy is a genius hahaha. Actually, thanks for the tip. Definitively it deserves a try out. On packaging not very sure, but not all of the packages come with Alibaba or Ebay tags. In fact, last time I got a package, I only knew it was from Amazon due to some papers inside the box. It takes time to do all this, so the guy deserves recognition for the hard work, and also for sharing this over here. Going to give it a try and will let you know my experience.

jyu143

As I've said if you want to do this method choose a product that have no brand names, always choose generic products because the costumers don't mind the packaging if the products is generics or low price they don't have time to waste by complaining or return there products.

Always choose generics and low price like $5 or less than $10 if the buyers already buy it they don't have any time to waste by just complaining why the packaging is not from eBay or etc.

anor0428

Thanks for sharing these tips. It is getting clear to me now why some are earning big amount through drop
shipping. But I am just wondering, are the details of aliexpress will be hidden in the package? Wouldn't it confuse the costumer if they see the package wrapped with aliexpress when they bought the item in ebay?

jyu143

Yes the packaging, honestly I don't have any experienced about it, I can't remember that some of my costumers complained about it.

Here's why, when you are choosing a product on Aliexpress please choose some product that generics or not branded, always choose generics products.

Just use common sense, the costumers doesn't care about what the packaging is, if the item they buy is not Nike, Adidas or wrong size, no customers will return there product if the product they buy is generics and low price all you need is common sense.

Please if you try this method just fallow the steps yeah I considered it a lie but I called it business and I am sure that I'm a good person :)

jyu143

For me it's not cheating, it's a business, in a business you need take some risk, yeah you can call it cheating but the most important thing is stay who you are be kind.

Some people do everything for money and I can't judge them remember money is the cause of all evil things.

But I am a sure to you that I'm not one of them I use this method for almost 2 years and I don't want to in courage people to do this method, I am just sharing my method.

If you don't like it just ignore it if you interested here some tips to make it perfect business not cheating :)

1. By choosing a products on Aliexpress, don't choose shoes, T-shirts, Pants, don't choose products that you need to copy the full details of a size, because it so complicated when someone buy, and the most important don't choose gadgets it's complicated also.

2. Choose some product like, cellphone case, teddy bears, sunglasses , tools, don't choose branded choose generics.

3. Don't be afraid take risk some risk and take some courage.

gelotologist

I've seen this a lot about drop shipping and I'm not gonna lie they're all possible but the one thing that most drop shippers will say is you need to market more audience before you see success through your shop. And also, drop shipping is kinda hard if you don't have any experience or knowledge and my tips is you go search for the drop shipping job on YouTube and make yourself a successful one.

G

genesis pabilonia

Nice post. It's actually considered cheating, would it not? haha but you actually got a great mind. Problem of this kind of transaction you'll be connecting to the seller and the buyer if the product presents some problem or defects. More or less like the middle man. But, like what you've said it's working, all you gotta do for the benefit of everyone whose going to try this, you gotta have a plenty of time searching for products the community would definitely buy and sell it again. I guess the process is easy, but the product that would fit in this kind of transaction and will be the trend on the market will be asking for your time. Maybe an hour or less? Same time you have to be professional. If you encountered a problem, make sure you are professional enough to have it solved. Good luck guys :)